Off topic question

BBands

Feb 2, 2024, 4:31:08 PMFeb 2
to PyScripter Group
Kiriakos,

This is just a question, not a feature request. Have you considered supporting other languages with pyscipter. (I see that you can open javascript and PHP files.)

Best,

    John

PyScripter

Feb 2, 2024, 4:38:19 PMFeb 2
to PyScripter
PyScripter is very python-centric and this is probably the single most significant differentiating factor from other IDEs.  Although you can edit other file types (mostly related to python programming) for convenience, turning PyScripter into a full-blown IDE for other languages would be a major effort and there are already a number of other good multi-language IDEs.

BBands

Feb 2, 2024, 4:52:00 PMFeb 2
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
Yep, that's what I thought. Thanks for a great IDE!

Best,

     John