Import image

Loulou Patxaran

Jan 26, 2022, 10:11:35 AM1/26/22
to PyScripter
For my granddaughter, school job : change colors of a picture. Where must I download the picture, from a USB key, for Python to find it when I type    Image.open (" pic.jpg") ? I got always a "file not found" !!

Jadranko Belusic

Jan 26, 2022, 2:56:03 PM1/26/22
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
Try to save picture where python script is..