Using scipy.interpolate.interpn

Brandon Abranovic

Sep 10, 2021, 2:36:45 PM9/10/21
to PyInstaller
Hi all,

I am making an executable that interpolates values on a grid using scipy.interpolate.interpn. The grid is stored in the executable using the "--add-data" argument. The tool works just fine in my interpreter but when I compile my executable and run it I get the error:

ValueError: One of the requested xi is out of bounds in dimension 0

This is strange because all my array dimensions are the same when printed in my interpreter and in the executable. I assume that since it isn't erroring out with a "module not found" error,  Pyinstaller is finding all the packages it needs. I am truly at a loss as to what could be wrong here! An extensive google search hasn't provided any answers. The relevant packages I am using are:

python == 3.7.11
pyinstaller == 4.5.1
numpy == 1.21.2
scipy == 1.7.1

Apologies if I have not included any relevant info, I am still a pyinstaller novice! Any assistance that could be provided is much appreciated.