Puzzlescript Discord is opened.

13 views
Skip to first unread message

anal...@gmail.com

unread,
Oct 6, 2026, 11:02:37 AM (5 days ago) Oct 6
to PuzzleScript
Google Groups is well past end-of-life, and it's been quiet here, so I'm setting up a new discord.


and puzzlescript will now point there rather than here.

ALSO

I'm migrating servers rn so there might be some bumpiness in puzzlescript services today, but fingers crossed nothing serious...

I'll change this group to be read-only in a month probably.  Google has *not* invested well in making google groups botproof, and the moderation overhead is annoying.

So, if you want to keep up on the latest developments, etc., go to the discord!  We get to do things like decide what emoji to add, etc. :)

John T.

unread,
Oct 6, 2026, 11:23:01 AM (5 days ago) Oct 6
to PuzzleScript
It's been fun lurking here! As someone that's temporarily run modern forums I get how much the moderation overhead for bot signups is exhausting.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages