Clone of Pure in Perl, thought I'd share

john napiorkowski

Jun 9, 2016, 10:21:05 AM6/9/16
to JavaScript Templates Engine PURE
Hi everyone,

love pure.js enough I cloned it in Perl, if anyone is still interested in server side templates ;) https://metacpan.org/release/Template-Pure

My longer term intention is to improve this so that I can pre-render templates server side to reduce computation on the client and also for a fallback for limited clients (I work with a lot of schools and often find javascript is disabled by policy) and for any other cases you you need to do a mix of server side templates and client side and wish to be able to stay with the Pure.js cleanly separated model.  If anyone is interested in this, its on github: https://github.com/jjn1056/Template-Pure

jnap