Is there a small but real-life example of a webpage built on PURE, including server support?

goog...@springtimesoftware.com

May 26, 2015, 5:06:19 PM5/26/15
to Pure-Unobtrusive...@googlegroups.com
I looked at the published example page (https://d14326704518437163.beebole-apps.com/) and found it to consist of a single line of obscure html and javascript. This is either not the actual source code for the page, or I'm missing something basic about how PURE works.

I want to see how PURE functions as a template language for specifying web pages.

I'm particularly interested to see Server extensions. For example, if I want to write some session data locally, I'd like to be able to add a Server command in PHP or the equivalent to store the data securely. This is a common task, so PURE should be able to handle it, and elegantly, too, yes?

The simple example given at http://beebole.com/pure/ doesn't give a real-life flavor for how an entire page is constructed. Is it all this verbose?

Are there more examples available, or is this only a Concept language?

Note: if I've posted this to the wrong forum, please let me know politely and I'll try to correct that.

Mic (BeeBole)

Jun 4, 2015, 4:44:08 AM6/4/15
to Pure-Unobtrusive...@googlegroups.com, goog...@springtimesoftware.com, goog...@springtimesoftware.com
Hi Dave,

As I explained by a private email already, the demo of our web app is more a showcase than a tutorial.
The HTML/JS/CSS are all compressed in a single file to avoid multiple http calls, and load instantly.

Cheers,
-Mic