Urgent! Django Interns required

soubhik.t...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2016, 12:20:48 PM6/21/16
to PuneStartUpJobs
Hi,

Truckporter, an initiative by IIT Kharagpur graduates, plans on disrupting logistics as we know it, using technology as a tool to do so. This is a great opportunity for people looking for challenges. We need a technical intern looking to work tirelessly for a goal, ready to climb up a steep learning ladder.

Stipend will be in the range of Rs.5,000 - Rs.10,000 per month, depending upon skills offered and time dedicated daily. Period of internship is 1 month, with an option for extension, depending on performance. The Operations Team is headquartered in Mumbai.

The Technical Head is based out of Pune, so occasional physical meetings should be expected. Otherwise, it is a Work from Home project, requiring a few hours daily from your regular schedule.

Requirements:
Working experience of Web Development using Django and Bootstrap is a must
Working knowledge of Java and Android SDK, would be highly preferred
Optional but desirable skills: jQuery, AngularJS, MySQL, Web Services

We need people with a fire in the belly. Skills can never replace persistence. Join us and we assure you of an unforgettable experience.

Mail us your CV at car...@truckporter.com. Last date for submission is 25th June, 2016.