Urgently require: Administration / Back Office Assistant - 1 Position available

Akshaya B

Feb 8, 2016, 9:59:16 PM2/8/16
to PuneStartUpJobs

Hi Guys!

If you know any highly Organised person with Eye for Detail and Great commitment , Please share this job opportunity with them!

Overview of the job role : You will maintain our website on daily basis, create content and maintain database for social media marketing. Consistently respresent and network on social media to represent our gallery.

We are looking for Admin Extra ordinaire person, who can work remotely (after the training period)  has all following skill set

  1. Good with Technology
  2. Has used Social Media competently
  3. Good Communication Skills Fluent in English , Hindi and Marathi languages
  4. Responsible
  5. Reliable
  6. Fun to hangout with - no serious boardroom faces here!! Yet need to sensible
  7. Happy to Work Remotely from Home - so need to have computer and internet access setup

Strictly Looking for Back Office / Administration experience people.

Freshers can apply too! Candidates should be Pune based, as there will be weekly meeting in our local office

Interested candidates, email us your Resume and covering letter to tell us what qualities you bring to the table at craftress{at}gmail{dot}com