Temple Computing Labs: Inviting Engineers/Managers to be part of management team

Sumanranjan Mitra

Aug 13, 2011, 5:32:38 AM8/13/11
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am the founder of Temple Computing Labs a startup involved in R&D of
processors for Java. With the advancement of Java programming language
in applications development embedded systems (starting with Mobiles,
Consumer Electronics, etc) the ecosystem is ripe to invest in
technologies that facilitate increased Java performance.

Our IP is US patent pending and is getting response from market
leaders in the domain. Though the initial offering is a Java offload
engine (co-processor) the long term vision is to do with computing
what Tata Motors has done with the Automobile industry in India.

We are now moving towards raising first round of funding.

We have an initial management team in place but we are looking forward
to widen our gene pool and there is no better place than Pune for the
same.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_pool

Senior managers willing to take up advisory positions may also get in
touch. NOC from present employer will be necessary for taking up
advisory position.

Location of work will be Pune. Compensation will be equity and salary
as per industry standards. Candidates are expected to join post series
A funding.

We are inviting engineers (at least 5+ years) and managers
(senior/mid-level) who can be a part of the initiative as full time
members. The qualities/skills sought are
1. High Levels of Commitment. If you value your words (backing them
with action) and are forthright, you are a scarce resource and we beg
you to join us.
2. Leadership. Ability to motivate, guide and delegate. Hands on if need be.
3. Openness to learn new stuff and stretch one's ability. You may be
an introvert but may have to negotiate business with customers.
4. Desire to get rich quick ethically, applying one's technical
skills. You should be aware of the high risk-reward ecosystem
associated with start ups.
5. Ideal candidates will be ones who wish to give entrepreneurship a
shot but don't have an idea presently.

Above average level of expertise and experience in any one of the
below mentioned items in VLSI domain.
1. Product management,
2. Verification,
3. Validation,
4. Marketing
5. Software/Firmware (C, Java)

Interested individual please email me at smi...@templecomputing.com or
call me on 9823327760 I will provide further details. Please send a
link of your linked in profile. Confidentiality is guaranteed.

Serious professionals who can identify with the details provided and a
real desire of entrepreneurship, please respond.

Best Regards,
Suman Mitra