Survey of marketing processes used by entrepreneurs

Abhijit Athavale

Aug 16, 2013, 2:03:17 AM8/16/13
to PuneStartups, pune...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

A reminder to fill out the survey of standard marketing processes entrepreneurs are using in their ventures. We will release the results of the survey on this forum.

We need a substantial sample size to make this count. Please fill this out.

Survey link is at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_4fetiWo8DqKQtlXwmFqvdaLn4d9tAbYuugtCBhMuLs/viewform

It won't take longer than 5 minutes. This data is very important in the sense that a lot of people are going to be facing a similar challenge and building a standardized system would go a long way in helping alleviate it.

We will make an attempt to address these challenges in our upcoming two day workshop on Developing a Marketing System for your Business.