Consumer electronics startups...

Plug Gulp

Sep 30, 2013, 11:15:27 PM9/30/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Does anyone on this forum have experience with starting a CE company i.e. designing and manufacturing of complete consumer devices such as cellphones, tablets etc? Would like to get some guidance on the same. Any pointer would really help.

Thanks and kind regards,

~Plug

aditya joshi

Sep 30, 2013, 11:40:21 PM9/30/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
There is an Indian Company Known as notion Ink.You can get some guidance from these people.

Warm Regards,
Aditya Joshi
9921438697

Plug Gulp

Oct 1, 2013, 2:42:50 PM10/1/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 9:10:21 AM UTC+5:30, aditya joshi wrote:
There is an Indian Company Known as notion Ink.You can get some guidance from these people.

Well, I am looking for end-to-end product design and manufacturing (preferably in India, of course excluding fab :) ). And I am not planning anything fancy such as the folks at NotionInk. I am looking for information on available ecosystem in India to design (industrial design, complete SoC design, Board design, BSP etc) and manufacture a prototype of low-cost stripped down handheld device.

aditya joshi

Oct 2, 2013, 3:17:36 AM10/2/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Then May be you can refer to Allgo Systems.

Warm Regards,
Aditya Joshi
9921438697

Plug Gulp

Oct 4, 2013, 6:35:28 AM10/4/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Aditya! Will have a look at the company. Know anyone
providing similar services in Pune?

Kind regards,

Ajit
> Google Groups "PuneChips" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/punechips/GwBRF2hI9-E/unsubscribe.

aditya joshi

Oct 4, 2013, 6:38:56 AM10/4/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
There is a company known as BitMapper Technologies which do provide end-to-end solutions.
You can reach them.They are located next to Yashawantrao Chavan Auditorium.

Warm Regards,
Aditya Joshi
9921438697

Plug Gulp

Oct 7, 2013, 1:46:46 AM10/7/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 4, 2013 4:08:56 PM UTC+5:30, aditya joshi wrote:
There is a company known as BitMapper Technologies which do provide end-to-end solutions.

Thank you! Will check them out as well.

Satish Dhupdale

Oct 7, 2013, 4:06:17 AM10/7/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com

Talk to Mapyn, very competent guys. Contact info below.

Ajay Nagarkar

www.mapyn.com

91-9881107714