Re: {PuneChips} Digest for punechips@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

Gautam Morey

Aug 29, 2013, 2:02:34 PM8/29/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
This should be open to all, more of a mix of professionals and students so that something meaningful comes about. Ideally something to do with circuits should happen in a well equipped venue , again to ensure there is a meaningful result to it. I can see it'll need arduinos, beaglebones and a whole bunch of sensors, preamps and batteries to create stuff that can be called as a meaningful result (!) to the circuitathon.

When I thought over it, I couldn't get over the fact that circuit design with out tools / components would be as useful as a conference!

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 7:44 PM, <pune...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/punechips/topics

    sheetal bhandari <sheetalu...@gmail.com> Aug 29 02:41PM +0530

    Amit,

    You are thinking it for the students or professionals.

    Regards,
    Sheetal

    Dr. Sheetal Bhandari
    Associate Professor, Dept of E & T/C