Career path in VLSI

Sagar Waghmode

Mar 27, 2013, 3:20:39 AM3/27/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am final year electronics engineering student from VIT, Pune. I am interested in making my career in VLSI domain. Since, we have got very limited knowledge on VLSI during our bachelor's course (subjects like VHDL and VLSI Design), I am thinking of starting my career in start ups which are working in VLSI domain so that I can get to learn a lot in VLSI domain. So, kindly advise me on what path should I take and which start ups work in VLSI domain.

Thank you for your time.

aditya joshi

Mar 27, 2013, 7:07:32 AM3/27/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
1.Try GATE
2.Try CDAC
3.Try Sandeepani
4.Try Bitmapper Pune
5.Try Wavelet Group Pune
6.Naukari.com
> --

Warm Regards,
Aditya Joshi

sachin k bhutada

Apr 29, 2013, 9:03:42 AM4/29/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sagar,
Try Indra Networks in Aundh. They do recruit freshers and is a good comapny.
You may also try Open Silicon in Pune.

Sachin

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:09:53 +0530 wrote

>Hello everyone,

I am final year electronics engineering student from VIT, Pune. I am interested in making my career in VLSI domain. Since, we have got very limited knowledge on VLSI during our bachelor's course (subjects like VHDL and VLSI Design), I am thinking of starting my career in start ups which are working in VLSI domain so that I can get to learn a lot in VLSI domain. So, kindly advise me on what path should I take and which start ups work in VLSI domain.

Thank you for your time.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/punechips?hl=en.

Regards,
Sachin Bhutada
+919553558388

Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here