New free auction site for Pulp Fiction

MobiPocketGrrl

Jan 8, 2009, 9:53:50 AM1/8/09
to PulpCollectors
I have just set up a auction plugin for my pulp fiction site, and
wanted to offer it to the general public as a totally -free-
alternative to some of the bigger commercial sites. It is free to
list, free to bid, and auctions can be set to run as long as you wish
instead of just 1/3/7 days. The costs for me are not that large, and I
am hoping that the advertising banners on my site will cover the
expenses. So lets let this grand experiment go and see how it ends up!

While I want to focus the auctions of pulp fiction I am open to having
other categories, just ask!

The site is at http://pulpfictionportal.com/ but the short address to
go directly to the auction portion is http://tinyurl.com/9xkjs4

Marisa