Next meeting of the GPCC

pulps1st

Dec 10, 2009, 6:55:44 PM12/10/09
to PulpCollectors
The Gotham Pulp Collectors Club next meets Dec. 12, 2009, this
Saturday.

Where: the Hudson Park Library, 66 Leroy Street, Manhattan, West
Village.

When: 1 to 4PM (and possibly for coffee afterward at a nearby Dunkin
Donuts)

What: We'll talk about pulps pulps pulps, and all thing connected with
pulps, such as movies, radio, comics and other media based on pulp
characters or pulps stories,

Other possible topics for discussion: PulpFest 2010, a pulp archive,
and, well, any topic about pulps that comes up.

Also, it seemed to go over well last month, so we'll do it again this
month. Anyone attending may, voluntarily, read a pulp story of any
length (from an original pulp or some form of reprint) and talk about
it at the meeting. Bring your source with you for us to see (this
month I'm reading a Jim Anthony reprint story).

Any questions, you can ask me here or at m...@gothampulpcollectors.com

Mark