Foxpro DB -> MySQL - What's Worked for You?

ashore

Jan 9, 2014, 2:55:09 PM1/9/14
to professi...@googlegroups.com
All, I want to convert subject db (data not needed) into a MySQL set of tables.  Nothing radical here, but there's so many drops on a Google search that I'm looking for any hands-on experience here re a product that's worked for you.  Windows.  (I assume a desktop product is needed.  Wd accept a php-based convertor with unbounded joy!)

The db consists of a set of dbc dct dcx dbf files.

My workhorse desktop is Vista, although  I cd scare up an XP box.  Which I say cuz one converter package - DBManager - has flamed out on me, and sure enough, Vista wasn't named as one of its supported platforms.

This is for a one-shot conversion.  I don't mind paying a bit if the product works, but cheap is good.

Thanks, all.