"Fast CGI" versus module

ashore

Jan 23, 2017, 12:34:16 PM1/23/17
to Professional PHP Developers
We have a largish PHP application that's failing silently on a server with PHP installed us "Fast CGI" , but works correctly on servers with module implementations.

Any suggestions re what to start looking for will be mucho appreciated.

David Dyess

Jan 23, 2017, 2:38:44 PM1/23/17
to Professional PHP Developers

What server OS are you running, PHP build, PHP modules etc?  There are some compatibility issues with Fast CGI, but more info is needed.

This group is managed by the web application development team at www.360psg.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Professional PHP Developers" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/professional-php.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/professional-php/adffc57c-27f5-4f47-952a-c32fa09f924c%40googlegroups.com.

ashore

Jan 25, 2017, 7:03:04 PM1/25/17
to Professional PHP Developers
David, thanks.  It's  Apache/2.4.23 under Linux, running fast CGI  at GoDaddy