Request for Survey - Democratic Transition and Consolidation in Pakistan: A Critical Review

Hassan Raza

Jul 5, 2022, 1:49:40 PM7/5/22
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Dear media friends,
Greetings from Department of Media Studies, Bahria University.
I am currently doing a study for an international journal to explore the factors of democratic transition and consolidation in Pakistan. For the purpose I have designed a survey form which you need to fill with your valuable input.
Your individual responses will not be reported on an individual or country level, and your email address and identifying information will not be shared with any other organization.
However, you may mention your name if you like to get published it in this research study and leave it blank otherwise.
You are requested to please fill this survey to the best of your understanding.
Your cooperation will be very appreciated. The link is provided below:-
Thanks.

Best Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Riaz Raza

HEC Approved Ph.D Supervisor

Assistant Professor / PGP (Coordinator),

Department of Media Studies,

Bahria University, Islamabad, Pakistan.

+92-301-5298740 / 051-9260002 Ext 1512