Why giving Publicity to Qadyanies through Jang Newspaper??

adeel arif

Sep 13, 2012, 12:42:33 AM9/13/12
to press
In Today's Jang News Paper , there is a News report and an Image of Qadyanies leaders , My Questions are , Why is Jang News paper publishing news and giving coverage to Qadyanies congregation in London? Why are they creating soft image of them and their leaders? Why isn't there any effective protest against such news ?? READ THE NEWS IN TODAY"S JANG

Please keep in mind that Qadyanies are different from other Non Believers, because they claim to be the right Muslims and regard MIrza Ghulam Ahmed  as a Nabi and whosoever doesnt believe on Mirza they believe them to be Kafir, hence the whole Muslim Ummah.

Such groups emerged at the time of Prophet Hazrat Mohammed SAWW and his companions too, when a man Muselma Kazzab claimed to be a Prophet. They were dealt with great force and were eliminated in the famous war of Yamama at the time when Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique R.A was Ameer ul Momineen.

SO WHY IN THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN SUCH GROUP LEADERS AND THEIR CONGREGATION REPORTS ARE PUBLISHED in the argest published Newspaper????

Ahmad Noorani

Sep 13, 2012, 4:52:47 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Simply disgusting and shameful. We are unable to understand that by doing so in fact we are fueling the extremist in our already intolerant society. Ahmad Noorani

--
Weekly Press Pakistan - Canada --> http://weeklypresspakistan.com
Follow Press Pakistan on Twitter --> http://twitter.com/PressPakistan

emmad....@dawnnews.tv

Sep 13, 2012, 6:08:41 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
The nation is literally burning and you are only adding fuel to the fire with sheer nonsense. Will we emerge out from the filth that surrounds us and start behaving like humans for a change?

Em mad

Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone provided by Ufone

From: adeel arif <aza...@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:42:33 +0500
Subject: Why giving Publicity to Qadyanies through Jang Newspaper??

sheharyar rizwan

Sep 13, 2012, 6:41:45 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Excuse me? A newspaper doesnt represent a certain section of society but the entire country OK. And you dont decide who should be getting media attention and who shouldnt. Such extremist and ill-informed people like you are the root cause behind the menace of terrorism that Pakistan has to currently deal with. People like you incite hatred and disturb the peace of a society. If you claim to know so much about the Prophet (PBUH) and Islam, plz tell me when did the Prophet (PBUH) or where in Quran is violence mentioned? Pray tell me! No religion, faith, sect promotes violence. But so-called Islamists like you not only threaten the main essence of religion, which is peace and tolerance, but have also distorted Islam completely and now to the whole world every Muslim is a terrorist. All thanks to such able and knowledgeable minds like you. You should be ashamed of saying such things publicly. This is 21st century. The time of ignorance is long gone and all this world needs right now is peace and nothing else. But i guess people like you wont let that happen. If you're a true believer of Islam, then kindly first practice Islam and the Prophet's teachings yourself and then you'll know what they stand for.

zafar sheikh

Sep 13, 2012, 7:06:26 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
If its true that any newspaper has the right to publish and give coverage to any section of society first Jang Group should announce that they don't consider Qadynaies non Muslims and nor anti Pakistan or Anti Islam. thus their position would be clear and no one would have objection over them.

By the way majority of 180 million Pakistanis hate Qadaynais thus they don't like to be consider them pat of Islam due to their Anti Islamic principles that has already been proven in the Pakistan courts 50 years back.

But why u guys are angry???? Are u the believer of same ideological group???

If u don't like it give arguments insted of using derogatory language as this is a forum for media men, journalists who are suppose to talk with decent argument not with fiery speeches like these.

Your anger is strange. U have all the right to oppose but with logical decent arguments.

zafar sh

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:41:45 +0500
From: shehary...@gmail.com
To: pressp...@googlegroups.com

adeel arif

Sep 13, 2012, 7:45:43 AM9/13/12
to press

Dear Mr.Kaswar,

            Buddhist, Hindus, Christians, Jews, Parsis, Sikhs and others do not claim to be a sect of Islam, and they do not claim to be following Quran and Prophet Mohammed Peace be upon him. they do not claim that their ideology is based on Islam. So therefore they are totally separate entity. People of other religions lived as minority among Muslims in the past  and also had their own states just like  they have today too.This is not an issue.And i am not propagating to kill them or force them to become Muslims, it's their free choice.

Hazrat Mohammed SAWW is the last messenger of Allah, this is one the most important and basic belief of all Muslims . There will be NO messenger of Allah S.W.T  after him. Anyone claiming to be a Messnger of Allah after Hazrat Mohammed SAWW is indeed an imposter.Calling a fake and false  messenger an Imposter or Dajjal  is according to Islam as it is mentioned in Hadith and this is not extremism .

Mirza ghulam Ahmed claimed to be a  messenger  of Allah , is this is true or not?? And ofcourse this is true that’s why they were declared Non Muslims.Thats the reason they are not allowed to  perform Hajj with Muslims . The difference between them and other Non Muslims is that they represent themselves as Muslims and at the same time attack the status of Prophet hood by believing on a false Prophet.

Giving the leaders of such a community, Newspaper coverage in a major Newspaper in an Islamic Republic , will surely confuse the Muslims in future about their Status , if such practice becomes more Frequent.

In my humble  opinion , Qadyanies should be preached about  the right belief by Muslims, their religious leaders should not be given coverage as it may harm the right belief of common Muslims in the future after soft corner for their leaders is created.

There is nothing about killing someone, I don’t know why such thoughts were assumed.

Anyways, I have shared my thoughts.

jazakAllah

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:41:45 +0500
From: shehary...@gmail.com
To: pressp...@googlegroups.com

salma...@qau.edu.pk

Sep 13, 2012, 6:04:23 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Kudos sheharyar rizwan. Very well said. Thanks, Salma
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: sheharyar rizwan <shehary...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:41:45 +0500

Ahmad Noorani

Sep 13, 2012, 7:59:43 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Publication of this news item is 'simply disgusting and shameful'. We are unable to understand that by doing so in fact we are fueling the extremism in our already intolerant society. The only way to eliminate extremism and intolerance in the society is to bound Qadiyanis to follow the constitution of Pakistan and law of the land.
Ahmad Noorani

Ali Sajjad Shah

Sep 13, 2012, 8:11:59 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
it was paid news from london. Daily Jang probably got million or two for publishing news and pic of that mirza bastard. this is shameful

Ali Sajjad Shah
Reporter
Daily Khabrain
0315-7779839
0302-8504818

From: salma...@qau.edu.pk
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:04:23 +0000

aamir latif

Sep 13, 2012, 8:20:06 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com

Agreed with Adeel. and if u read Mirza's book Haqeeqat-e-wahi, on page 31 ( most probably, or on some other page ) he writes " (Nauzbillah) (Prophet) Mohammad ( be peace upon Him) failed to accomplish his mission, and ( that 's why) I have been assigned the task to accomplish his mission".

Now, if still someone considers them one of the sects of Islam, then Allah reham Farmay.

aamir latif

Sep 13, 2012, 8:30:36 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Recently, the Balochistan government has registered cases against many newspapers for publishing statements of banned organizations taking plea that they are creating unrest and stimulation among the masses.
If Qadyanis statements be allowed on the basis of freedom of speech, then how would u stop publishing the statements of sectarian killers, and terrorists? Should Jang publish the statement of one particular sectarian leader inciting his followers to kill other sect's followers? Of course not.
Similarly, the Qadyanis statements too can stimulate a large section of society because in their congregations, Qadiyani scholars not only convince their own people as to why they consider Mirza a prophet (Nauzbillah), and propel their followers to woo other Muslims ( whom they dub kafirs) too. Their congregations are meant for creating hatred and disturbance in Muslim society. Therefore in the better interest of peace and harmony, Jang and other newspapers should avoid this practice.

Again, we have no objection whatsoever vis-a-vis Qadyanis' fundamental human and civic rights. but of course they cannot be allowed to violate the constitution of Pakistan by declaring themselves Muslims.

Shan

Sep 13, 2012, 8:53:15 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
No one is fueling extremism by forwarding such mails but we are showing our hatred for qadianis/ mirzais.

Sent from my iPhone

Fahad Shabbir Ahmad

Sep 13, 2012, 9:17:23 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
every1 is talking about the NEWS but no one is talking about the EVENT ,,, on 7 September 1974 Government of Pakistan certifies Ahmadies (Qadiani) as Kafirs. from that time every year Ahmadi do their salana jasla on 7 September....
Fahad Shabbir
The UrduPoint Network
www.UrduPoint.com
55 Sunflower. J-1, Johar Town.
Lahore, Pakistan
Mobile: 0345-4122951
UAN Number:  1220-69696
For International  and Mobile Users: +92.42 353 17001- 4
Fax: +92-42-5314665

UP International Call Centers:
USA/Canada: Ph: +1-408-426-59 69
U.K./Europe: Ph: +44-20-7871-29 69

Detailed contact info: http://www.urdupoint.com/home/us/
eMarkaz Live Support: http://www.emarkaz.com/shop/emarkazHelp/

THE UrduPoint Network
http://www.UrduPoint.com
http://www.eMarkaz.com
http://www.smsMarkaz.com
http://www.HulChul.net
http://www.PriceWeb.pk

http://www.UrduPoint.com Pakistan's Favorite Web site! *
*Source Monthly Spider August 03

zafar sheikh

Sep 13, 2012, 9:19:39 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Yes Mr Shahid

Hatred against Ahmedis/Qadynais are obvious and fact of life as except very few, majority of Pakistani nation irrespective of their faith ideology or sect, do hate them at all so giving them coverage by Jang group is strange and not liked by most of Muslims.

Mir Shakeel or any of his cronies should respond to this otherwise we would be rightfully believing that they are supporting their ideology.

Whatever Jang group is doing in the name of Aman Ki Asha, has already created doubts about their feelings about Pakistan and Islam.......................

We hate Qadanys due to distorting beautiful religion if Islam and following
zafar sh.

From: shahid...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:53:15 +0500
To: pressp...@googlegroups.com

zohaib...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2012, 9:31:50 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Mr. Sheharyar rizwan, I think u should need to treatment. Media is working under constitution of Pakistan, and u should study what our constitution say about qadiyaness and listen
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Warid.

From: sheharyar rizwan <shehary...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:41:45 +0500

Yusaf Khan

Sep 13, 2012, 10:12:58 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
So your problem is why Jang Group gave this news about the conference which included pictures? I thought it is the job of a newspaper to provide news of events that happen all over the world. What kind of a news company are you associated with? Is your job to give news or to spread propaganda?

Some of the responses to this issue from the so called "educated media" of Pakistan are nauseating. No wonder the Pakistani State cannot fight the Taliban and other extremists because these extremists have infiltrated into all walks of the society, including the media. Today you want to ban even any news about Qadiyanis, tomorrow you would want the same for Shias. In a few years you would want to ban all news about Barelevis. In the end it would be the TTP and other extremist organisations left fighting each other because everyone else would have been killed or kicked out of the country.

Sep 13, 2012, 10:36:45 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
It is most unfortunate that we have become such a society/nation that we can't even accept a news item about some community?? where are we going??

MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH FORGIVE US

Muhammad Shahbaz Thuthaal
EME CHS
Multan road,lahore.
0301-3667777

From: zafar sheikh <zafarm...@hotmail.com>
To: "pressp...@googlegroups.com" <pressp...@googlegroups.com>

ahmedmu...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2012, 10:54:10 AM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com, zafarm...@hotmail.com, shahid...@gmail.com, nooran...@gmail.com
Let me tel U they believe
Every son of mirza sab is also a prophet,,,,their holy book's name is tazkara not quran,,,,their hajj is performed in qadian (India) in the month of December, their prayer is different from us in their bait ul hamd,,,,,,so all of their deeds were discussed n decalred non-Muslims,,,lastly in that discussion,,,holy ayat of mirza sab were quoted,,,,"Whosoever do not accept mirza sab as Nabi,,,is born of harami aurat",,,,these words written in their holy book,,,,quoted in the then paliament discussion,,,,,,
U need more clarity,,,,write mateen khalid on youtube n watch mateen bhai's work on them,,,,,,U will know much more
When dr salam wrote a letter to US to block Pak aid because they were declared non-Muslims,,,when sahebzada yaqoob shown the model of Pak nuclear bomb in CIA headquarter,,,,dr salam was also seen at that time by sahebzada yaqoob,,,,,
U will find many efforts of qadianis to tell,,,,how they hate Muslims,,,,,they have decalred their govt in rabwa,,,,,,,,,,
Allah in ko hidayat day,,,,
Lastly meer saheban r easily sellable n qadianis pay good price for such commodities,,,,,,,,
Cheers
Ahmed Mukhtar Naqshbandi
Islamabad
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: zafar sheikh <zafarm...@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:19:39 +0500

Madiha Tahir

Sep 13, 2012, 12:10:37 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com, pressp...@googlegroups.com, zafarm...@hotmail.com, shahid...@gmail.com, nooran...@gmail.com
This is the stupidest, silliest garbage I ever heard. It's a wonder that you're a journalist whose ostensible job is to sort of out facts from fiction, not write up tall tales.

With amazement at your idiocy,
Madiha
Independent Journalist
PhD candidate
Columbia University

Malik, Muhammad Safiullah Khan

Sep 13, 2012, 12:50:23 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Assalamo alaikum wr wb
Shocked to know the sheer ignorance of these so-called
journalists about Ahmadiyya jamaat while its most of the literature is
in urdu and available on internet. You can read all the books of Hazrat
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib Qadiani on www.alislam.org and you
can watch www.mta.tv .  Even then if someone wants to remain in the
darkness of ignorance. What we can do.
Everything said about Ahmadiyyat are false and based on sheer ignorance.
Note: There is not sect named Qadiani, when someone call ourselves as
Qadianis, he is ignoring the commandment of Allah, the Holy Quran
says very clearly that do not call people with bad names. We can only
remind humbly to save them from sin of ignoring the Holy Quran.
Wassalam
Malik, Safiullah Khan

ahmedmu...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2012, 12:04:14 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Bibi these points r written in their books n few naratted by qadianis directly,,,,,U probably being qadiani can reply n I will give book referecnes,,,,anything U need,,,,,do not call names when U urself is wrong,,,,,Allah raham karay sb Mosalmano par (Non-Muslims par os ka raham nahi hai rasi lambi karta hai, as par Quran which is Book of Muslims),,,,,or hidayat day sb ko
Ahmed Mukhtar Naqshbandi
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: Madiha Tahir <rum...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:10:37 -0400

rajak...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2012, 1:14:32 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Dear medhia u left Pakistan and u don't have right to talk us in this language.
We know freelance journalist but what is independent journalist in my opinion no one independent every one slave his or her mind set and ur too slave of mind set tell by the language u use.
As journalists we must use balance and cultured language
If any journalist wrote in canada Taliban are good what kind of reaction journalist community show against him or her
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone provided by Ufone

From: Madiha Tahir <rum...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:10:37 -0400

journal...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2012, 1:17:53 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Kindly convince our parliament because those declare non muslim by pakistan parliament when Zulfaqar Ali Bhutto was PM
My opinion is that kindly do not touch settled issues
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone provided by Ufone

From: "Malik, Muhammad Safiullah Khan" <qad...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:50:23 -0700 (PDT)

ahmedmu...@yahoo.com

Sep 13, 2012, 12:21:39 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com, shehary...@gmail.com
Shehryar read ayaat of quran at the time Ghazw e Badar then U will know,,,,,U really need to know,,,,,that is though for unbelievers,,,,but Allah has asked for something there,,,,,,Read Plz before U speak,,,,
Cheers
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:04:23 +0000

A Gill

Sep 13, 2012, 1:23:09 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
I have a simple question, are Qadyanies human being or not?

ahmedmu...@yahoo.com

Sep 13, 2012, 12:19:10 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com, qad...@yahoo.com
Saif Ullah

U R qadiani non-Muslim this is ur one email address "qad...@yahoo.com", from
U have ten names on internet where where u r sending email,,,,
U sent material to others n make them ignorant,,,,,,,I have been receiving ur material filled with false,,,,,when mirza sab wrote that one night he was needing bath n he burnt a book on christian scholar to get hot water,,,,because mirtza sab hated him,,,,where was his this dEed bring "love 4 others", khoda ka khof karo.....logon ko katal ki dhamkian bhaijtay ho phir baad main jo aap logon k khilaaf boltay hain,,,,,,khod UK main baith kr sub koch plan katay ho,,,,,mateen khalid sab ki aik baat ka jawab nahi day pataya,,,,,mojhay bhi galian bhaijtay rahay ho,,,,,ab bara deen yaad aa gia hai,,,,,,Lahol wala qowata illa billa,,,,,,,
Allah hidayat day,,,ameen ameen ameen Inshallah
Ahmed Mukhtar Naqshbandi
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: "Malik, Muhammad Safiullah Khan" <qad...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:50:23 -0700 (PDT)

umerj...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2012, 1:35:00 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
SUPPORT of Qadianis, India, Israel is Mission of Jang group. This group forget to Innocent Muslims killing in Kashmir, Palistine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Burma & many other Countries. Qadianis are Declared Infidal, so why Jang Group want to show ?
Why Jang Group always Silent on Muslims Killing ?

Kashmir Afridi

Shakil Chaudhary

Sep 13, 2012, 2:44:04 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com

Adeel Arif: Should all Ahmadis be put to the sword? Who appointed Sir Zafarullah Khan, a devout Ahmadi, as the first foreign minister of Pakistan? How come the same Zafarullah was elected the president of the All India Muslim League in 1931?

Madiha Tahir

Sep 13, 2012, 2:39:26 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Raja,

Don't lecture me on "cultured" language after the incoherent, hate-filled vitriol that has been circulating on this list.

Evidently, as is apparent in these emails, at least some people on this list have no respect for the lives of other Pakistanis who happen to be Ahmadis, and you have the gall to talk to try and school me on language.

Sharam aani chahiye tum logon ko.

Madiha

Madiha R. Tahir | 0336.518.4726 (Karachi) | 917.922.9836 (New York) | Skype: madihartahir | Twitter: Madi_Hatter | www.madihatahir.com

azhar...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2012, 3:43:53 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Sharm tumhain aani chahiyey jo kisi mazhab mein darar daalnay ki kooshish karnay waaloon ka saath dai rahi ho.
Writing mails from abroad doesn't depict you are the most cultured one.
Those who are supporting Ahmedis and thinking others as ill-cultured, violent, extremists etc, would surely have shot their opponents if face the same criticism.
Elements like Madiha exist since long but their mushroom growth has been witnessed during Musharraf's regime....
SO, RAJA SAHIB LEAVE HER ALONE AND ALLOW HER TO COMPLETE PhD SO THAT SHE COULD BE ABLE TIO HARM ISLAM MORE....
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Warid.

From: Madiha Tahir <rum...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:39:26 -0400

Faiza Khan

Sep 13, 2012, 12:00:34 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com

Am no journalist nor a politician nor do I belong to any media group.  I speak only in the capacity of a normal human being, with no nationality and no caste attached to myself. For I will be judged for my deeds and not for which country I belonged to, or which caste I was or even for my religion. For I know better human beings out there in this world who may not be Muslims, (if that is any criteria or a guarantee to be rewarded on the day of judgment). Hence, for all of you making remarks on a piece of news, I only speak up because I would like to ask you all out there.....what makes a good Muslim? Is it important to be a good human being first or is it important to be a Muslim first? in my opinion, and I repeat this is my personal opinion and you all have the right to disagree or agree, not that am seeking any heads shaking in positive, that it doesn't matter who we are what matters is what we are! and from all that I have been taught all my life is to be a good human being...to love others and to practice peace not hatred regardless of who it is! so why pick fingers at a mere piece of news! that's what newspapers are meant to do right! they are only doing their job....so for heaven sake, open up your minds and heart and accept people for who they are and not for who you would lille then to be! I can name dozen so called pious Muslim leaders in todays society, who are worst than kafirs! its not only about being a Muslim....but above all being a good human being! So stop pointing fingers at others! And take the piece of news in its stride!

peace!

Love for all....hatred for none! :-)

Imran Mansab

Sep 13, 2012, 4:27:00 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
excuse me and this time i will try dear . Before giving sermon of reading Quran  and about saying of Holy Prophet we the Muslim know very well . in 1974 the national assembly of Pakistan unanimously given his decision that Qadyanis are not muslims so than they should accept it that they are not Muslims ,thats all.Anyone who belongs to malaoon mirza Tahir Qadyani who will really feel anything against him . But the thing which is astonishing  for me taht look who is taeching about Islam who donot have the right being called him Muslim .If this is not one of the signs of Qayamat than what is this? u better thing again.

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 07:36:45 -0700
From: shahbaz...@yahoo.com

anish...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2012, 5:27:02 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Very sorry to say that it appears our only problem is Qadiani bashing. More than three hundred workers died in khi n lh factories but such a serious issue did not get that much space in this group. If we have not learnt to prioritize our issues then we have no future as a nation.very sad indeed.
Anis Haroon
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: Imran Mansab <imraa...@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 01:27:00 +0500

Zulfiqar Halepoto

Sep 13, 2012, 11:24:51 PM9/13/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
All religious minorities are contributing to the socio-econmic development of Pakistan. They are law abiding citizens and very good tax payers.
I see nothing wrong if ahmadis, hindus, dalits, bhahis sikhs and any other religious minority i getting coverage .
FOR GOD SAKE stop this. we are already suffering from religious extremism and fundamentalism. global community knows us as a nursery of TALIBANS to disturb the global peace- people call us a failed state.
at this point of time we shall maintain inter-faith harmony and religious  values of each-other.
LET HUMANITY PREVAIL FIRST

Zulfiqar Halepoto
Community Advocacy, Civil Society Interface, Lobbying,  Networking & Communication Practitioner
Research Associate
SupportingTransparency, Accountability, and Electoral Processes Programme (STAEP)
A joint project of  LUMS Lahore & The Asia Foundation for 'Mapping and Analysis of the Historical Development, Performance and Power Structures of Pakistani Political Parties.'

MUNAIZAs, A/15, Latifabad # 03,

Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan (71000)
0092 300 8377241 (Cell)
0092 223 867545
' be the change you wish to see in the world' GANDHI

Sep 14, 2012, 12:38:06 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
I am agreed with Anees Haroon. As far as Jang Group story published, I think it was just a story, an event occurred and news paper published the said event, so whats wrong in it?

Shaheen Salahuddin

Sep 14, 2012, 1:38:33 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
In which direction is the nation and media moving? Time to ponder!

To: pressp...@googlegroups.com
From: anish...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 21:27:02 +0000

Kanwar Muhammad Dilshad

Sep 14, 2012, 1:34:16 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
My Dear

I agree with you it is highly shameful.

Sincerely yours,

(Kanwar Muhammad Dilshad)
Former Secretary,
Election Commission of Pakistan,
House No.111, Street No.60,
Sector I-8/3, Islamabad.
Phone: 0092-51-9101834, 0092-51-4863805
Mobile: 0092-300-8569691

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 21:00:34 +0500

Khaleel Siddiqi

Sep 14, 2012, 3:57:15 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com, tariq khanteekay
HISTORY OF JANG FAMILY

Mir Khalil ur Rahman was a Punjabi of Kashmiri origin.. He was a very shrewd person.  Money-making  was his Deen.  He had no personal affiliation with any individual.

First, he  destroyed his top most rival , Daily Anjam, in Karachi, by purchasing all good writers workers in that Urdu Daily.

Then, with the support of corrupt Punjabi Bureaucracy and Politicians, he  started making money through two different  means. One, was the Ads which he stared receiving, at a very high rate from government departments and semi government organizations.The second and most paying source was selling, in the black–market, the News-print, Jang was receiving for its newspaper.  Mir Khalil ur Rahman would show exaggerated figures of the circulation of his newspaper and receive four to five times more “Quota” (quantity) of newsprint. (Till the separation of East Pakistan, newsprint  used to come from Khulna factory, and allocated, by Ministry of Information,  to newspapers on the basis of their circulation.)  According a very conservative estimate, Jang was earning, those days, approximately Rs.5,000/- per day by selling its Newsprint in the Black Market .  I vividly remember that M/s Abdul Latif Mohammad Akbar, of Karachi Paper Market  used to be the Agents of Jang. (Tariq Khan would bear me who was there in Karachi as Rep. of Nasim Hejazi’s Daily newspaper, Kohistan, & who later became General Manager of Nawa-i-Waqt, Karachi.)
In this way, with that ill-gotten money, Mir Sahib became a multimillionaire.  AND ONCE YOU BECOME THAT RICH, PEOPLE FORGET AND FORGIVE ALL YOUR VILLIANCIES AND VICES  !
This Multimillionaire had two sons, Javaid ur Rahman  the older one and Shakil ur Rahman the younger one. Shakil got married to a Quadiani girl who is said to be a Chartered Accountant or possessing some higher degree in Accountancy.    Late Mir Sahib, got up set on this marriage being a “Pakka Muslman” !   So, he dis-owned Shakil and kicked him out .  Then Javaid ur Rahman became his sole heir.
Unfortunately, Javaid even after his second marriage, could not produce any child. Moreover, he was also not a balanced personality to handle the Empire Mir Sahib had developed.  Shakil, on the other hand,  was very sharp and also got a son from his Quadiani wife. These facts left no choice for the Late Mir Sahib but  to revoke his earlier decision and re-own Shakil.
After the death of Mir Sahib, Shakil ur Rahman is running the whole show, of course with the assistance and guidance of his learned Quadiani wife.  Now the Empire is a Giant Organization with multiple complexes, including GEO TV and have faithful  (Purchasable Commodities) employees like  Hamid Mir, Dr.Yonus Butt, etc, Punjabis of Kashmiri Origin ! Since all these achievements are because of his Quadiani wife, Jang is bound to support, promote and project Quadianis .      .             ..

SKY: From Toronto, Canada.
Siddiqi, Khaleel Yousuf.
B.A., LL.B., D.S. & B.M.(LONDON, UK)
kha...@rogers.com
Phone: 647-628-1933

From: shahid...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:53:15 +0500
To: pressp...@googlegroups.com

Sarwar Bari

Sep 14, 2012, 6:47:06 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Ahmadis are equal citizens of Pakistan in our constitution. Therefore, they don't need any certificate from anyone. The people and the groups who served USA interests in Afghanistan in the name of jihad should bury their heads in shame and extend a profound apology from the nation. Their involvement in Afghan jihad has caused havoc to the people of this country.

Sarwar Bari
National Coordinator
Pattan Development Organisation

Cell: +92 300 8545572

______________

About PATTAN:

Pattan has been working with disaster prone and marginalised communities since 1992 when super floods hit Pakistan. Since its inception, we have evolved a holistic disaster risk reduction approach that stands on five themes: capacity building, gender mainstreaming, social action, governance monitoring and defending human rights and civil liberties. Research based advocacy is being used for public policy improvement. Currently, Pattan is working in 27 districts of Pakistan..

House 5, St. 58, F-10/3, Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel: +92-51-2211875, 2299494

Cell: +92 300 8545572

Fax: +92 51 2291 547
E-mail:bari
@pattan.org

E-mail: in...@pattan.org

website: www.pattan.org

ansar....@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2012, 6:09:39 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
I can't and even don't want to respond to sick minds and their evil thoughts. Though support those who argue that the fitna of Qadyaniat should not get any publicity in the Pakistani media, it is highly condemnable to resort to BOHTAN TARASHI (false accusation) agianst Mir Shakil Ur Rehman sb's wife who Masha'Allah had converted to Islam and is a practising Muslim. Her Nikah with Mir Sahib took place with the involvement of Islamic Scholars of Banori Town and respected Moulana Yousaf Ludhanwi acted as the Wali (guardian) of this great Muslim lady. If someone has dislike for Mir sb, condemn him but please don't spread false and obnoxious propaganda against those Muslim women, who have converted to Islam. Highly regrettable.
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: Khaleel Siddiqi <kha...@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 00:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: tariq khanteekay<tariqkh...@hotmail.com>

Impact International

Sep 14, 2012, 7:45:13 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Should all Ahmadis be put to the sword? No-one is suggesting any such short shrift in Pakistan. The fact is that all Islamic schools of thought regarded Qadiyani as being outside the pale of Islam and the Qadiyanis too considered mainstream Muslims as non-Muslim. That is why Sir Zafrulla did not join the janaza prayer of Quaide Azam.  Nevertheless they go around impostering as  MUSLIMS and try undermine them from within. Bhutto was no mulla or religious fanatic but he had come to realise that this impostering was  sinister as well as subversive. The after the national parliament had given their khalifa full hearing by ,  the parliament amended the constitution to clarify that both Mirzai Qadiyanis and Lahoris  were, by their own admission, non-Muslims. This is the long and short of the Qadiyani saga; Still both the Qadiyani and unknowing Muslims  go on shampooing the issue and trying ceaselessly to confuse the public  mind.  The aphorism, 'Jawabe jahilan bayed khamoshi' applied to such people.
regards
From: Shakil Chaudhary <shakil.c...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 23:44:04 +0500
To: <pressp...@googlegroups.com>

Tayyab Ali Shah

Sep 14, 2012, 10:17:29 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
A muslims can NEVER be a good muslim unless he/she is a good human being first!!
Thanks and Regards,

Tayyab Ali Shah

usman manzoor

Sep 14, 2012, 10:13:12 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com

Though I do not usually indulge in religious discussions but it is my considered view that the issue of Khatam-e-Nabowat is very sensitive and the entire Muslim Ummah does not tolerate the followers of a fake and so-called prophet calling themselves as Muslims.

I also have severe reservations over such news item and picture published by Jang because such things work as a catalyst in fueling extremism in the already intolerant and religiously sensitized society but I will like to bring on record, the special Khatam-e-Nabowat Edition carried by Jang on September 7, 2012 and an article by Abdul Rehman Bawa titled “Qadianis as non-Muslim minority” in the The News on the same day. Following are the links of articles published in the special edition of Jang and The News:

http://e.jang.com.pk/09-07-2012/pindi/pic.asp?picname=08_01.jpg

http://e.jang.com.pk/09-07-2012/pindi/pic.asp?picname=08_02.jpg

http://e.jang.com.pk/09-07-2012/pindi/pic.asp?picname=08_04.jpg

http://e.jang.com.pk/09-07-2012/pindi/pic.asp?picname=08_03.jpg

Article by Abdul Rehman Bawa in The News:

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-130536-Qadianis-as-non-Muslim-minority

Regards,

Usman Manzoor

The News, Islamabad.

To: pressp...@googlegroups.com
From: ansar....@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:09:39 +0000

sanwariqbal

Sep 14, 2012, 5:15:32 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com, pressp...@googlegroups.com
Obviously Qadyanis are non Muslims but they have full right to live and serve this country. Zaferullah khan was appointed FM of Pakistan as a Pakistani not as a Qadyani.

Muhammad Shahbaz

Sep 14, 2012, 12:08:20 PM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
ANSAR ABBASSI SB

Don't get so annoyed;This mail of yours is not in conformity with what you say openly on the TV?

which version should we believe?

we must agree to disagree

regards

Muhammad Shahbaz Thuthaal
EME CHS
Multan road,lahore.
0301-3667777

syed aziz

Sep 14, 2012, 11:58:11 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Whatever has written by Mirza Qadiyani is trash and without any wisdom. As many as people converted to Mirzaiat was due to lust of money, German/US visas and attractive jobs and girls. sajid

Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 10:54:10 AM

TARIQ KHAN

Sep 14, 2012, 11:53:24 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com, kha...@rogers.com
Ansar Abbasi  is  really  sick.  If  he  loses  his  job[Ghulami]  no  other  Media  Lord  will  purchase  him.  He  investigates  everyone.  But  besides  requests  never  dare  to  probe  the  wealth,  past,  present  and  future  of  his  own  MALIK. He can  never  dare  to  do  so.  He  has  never  met  Mr.  Khaleel Yousuf  Siddiqui  and  is  calling  him  ' a sick mind'.  Meaning  Ansar  is  a  liar.
I  always  admired  MKR  as  pioneer  of  corrupt  most  journalism  in  Pakistan, along with few other  Media  Lords.  Mir sahib  first  got  rid  of  his  brothers  Mir Habib  & Mir Jameel.  Installed  his sons  Mir Jawaid  & MSR.  Mir Jawaid  married  several times but  he  is  on  line  with  HH & AH.  MSR  is  super class  of  MKR  in  business  qualities.  MKR  not  only sold News Print  but  used  all  kinds  of  sources  to  earn  wealth.  I  saw  him  in  the  office of  Khaleel  Yousuf  Siddiqui  requesting  for Advertisements  and  permit  for  Suzuki  Vans/ Cars.  He  had  his  initial  office  in  a  flat  located  at  Burns  Road.  Today  personal  wealth  of  MSR  family  is  unknown.
Every one  in  Pakistan  and  overseas  is  aware  about  the  fact  that  under  the  enormous  pressure  of  Saudi  KING,  ZAB  was  forced  to  declare  Qadianies  'Out of the Circle of Islam'  [  Islam  is  Universal,  Having  no  kinds  of  Circles  etc ].  Molana  Whisky  and  Musheer  Paish Imam  drafted the  Bill.  Every  one  is aware  that  MSR  married  a  Qadiyani Muslim  Lady.  Rajev Gandhi  married  a  Christian  Lady.  Binnori  Town  is  not  Superior  than  Prophet  Muhammad  [permanent  pease  is  upon  him]
Ansar  Abbasi  [ if a journalist]  must  probe  the  story  of  MSR  family  and  write  a  book.  Must  state  what  fate  great  journalists  like  Meem Sheen, Majid Lahori, Yousu Siddiqui, Ibrahim Jalees, Inam Durrani.  Ahamed  Ali Alvi, Mehmood  Sham  etc  met.  Same  fate  is  awaiting  for  Ansar  and  others.
Advise  that  Ansar  Abbasi  should  turn  his  dirt  pen  towards  Media  Lords  not  towards  senior  journalists  like  Khaleel  Yousuf  Siddiqui,  who  has  served  as  Managing  Editor  of  Daily  Kohistan  at  a  time  Abbasi  was  not  even  educated...TARIQ KHAN.

PS:  Files  of  each  and  every  journalist  and  MEDIA  LORDS  is  with  IB  and  ISI.
................................................................................................................................................................................

To: pressp...@googlegroups.com
From: ansar....@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:09:39 +0000

zafar sheikh

Sep 14, 2012, 7:45:00 AM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Dear Abbasi sb I fully agree with you and also condemned any such accusations because what u have told now, I knew it since decades back when I was studying in Karachi and every one appreciated this conversion as Molana Ludhyanvi sb told other proudly as well.

But Pls ask Mir sb to clarify his position as to why his newspaper is supporting and giving coverage to Qadiyanis and hurting our feeling?.

I have requested this at the very outset but still waiting clarification that provided big room for other people to level "Bohtan Tarashi".

regards

zafar sheikh

To: pressp...@googlegroups.com
From: ansar....@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:09:39 +0000

Khan S

Sep 14, 2012, 1:24:50 PM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
We all know that our enemies want a chaos in the country. This information is  deliberately circulated  through the Agents of USA & India working on their behalf in this country. So we need to avoid to fall in their trap.

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:58:11 -0700
From: syedsaj...@yahoo.com

umar...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2012, 2:16:10 PM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com

I've gone through this thread. Gist of the conversation is in one line: hate-mongering is the most flourishing business in Pakistan.

Umar Cheema

*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: Khan S <s_kh...@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:24:50 +0500

Imtiaz Gul

Sep 14, 2012, 3:39:45 PM9/14/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Umar, no dearth of  ignorance in this country - dont be surprised . Muslims in general, and Pakistanis in particular seem to have frozen in time. totally given to past and devoid of consequences of acts and words!
Imtiaz Gul
Islamabad, Pakistan

zafar sheikh

Sep 15, 2012, 3:06:48 AM9/15/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com, imt...@gmail.com
Dear Omer sb and Imtiaz sb
Unfortunately the real issue is subsided and you too are seems to have different opinion.
I respect ur opinions and sad for indecent apisodes but the real issue remains intact....Qadiyanis and their activities.

Weather someone likes it or not its a fact that Qadayani religion is not liked and hated in Pakistans majority muslims...
Muslims in general believe Qadiyanis are against Pakistan always siding with anti Pakistan forces like Israel, US etc.

Supporting and giving coverage to Qadiyanis by Mir Shakeel sb and Jang group is strange and we have strong reservations.

We want clerification from Mir sb and pl either to end this discussion or respond to this very serious question.

Hate is there and every one has right to oppose or hate those infidals. Dont discuss reasons otherwise we would also discuss and give millions of reasons of our hatred for Qadiyanis and would prove that why we consider them anti Pakistan. Zafar sh

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Julia L

Sep 15, 2012, 5:47:18 AM9/15/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
be tolerant of others beliefs
any good human being is worth respect and peace-irrespective of his belief
if u beleive you are good muslim- stop preaching violence and hate
=======

Ahmed Mukhtar

Sep 15, 2012, 8:34:19 AM9/15/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com

by Mateen Khalid
7 ستمبر 1974ء…… پارلیمنٹ میں قادیانی شکست

30 جون 1974ء کو قومی اسمبلی میں مولانا شاہ احمد نورانی نے قادیانیوں کو غیر مسلم اقلیت قرار دئیے جانے کی قرارداد پیش کی جس پر مولانا مفتی محمود، مولانا عبدالمصطفی الازھری، پروفیسر غفور احمد، مولانا عبدالحق، چوہدری ظہور الٰہی، شیر باز خان مزاری، مولانا محمد ظفر احمد انصاری، احمد رضا قصوری، مولانا نعمت اللہ، سردار شوکت حیات، علی احمد تالپور اور رئیس عطاء محمد خاں مری سمیت چالیس کے قریب ممبرانِ اسمبلی نے دستخط کیے۔ اس قرارداد میں کہا گیا کہ قادیان کے آنجہانی مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی نے حضور نبی کریم حضرت محمد ﷺ کے بعد اپنے نبی اور رسول ہونے کا دعویٰ کیا۔ قرآنی آیات کا تمسخر اڑایا۔ جہاد کو ختم کرنے کی مذموم کوششیں کیں۔ اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کہ قادیانیت سامراج کی پیداوار ہے جس کا مقصد مسلمانوں کے اتحاد کو تباہ کرنا اور اسلام کو جھٹلانا ہے۔ قادیانی مسلمانوں کے ساتھ گھل مل کر اور اسلام کا ایک فرقہ ہونے کا بہانہ کرکے اندرونی اور بیرونی طور پر تخریبی سرگرمیوں میں مصروف ہیں۔ لہٰذا اسمبلی مرزا قادیانی کے پیروکار قادیانیوں کو غیر مسلم اقلیت قرار دے کر آئینِ پاکستان میں ضروری ترمیم کرے۔
5 اگست 1974ء کو صبح دس بجے سپیکر قومی اسمبلی صاحبزادہ فاروق علی خاں کی صدارت میں اسمبلی کا اجلاس شروع ہوا۔ جس میں وزیر اعظم ذوالفقار علی بھٹو، وزیر قانون عبدالحفیظ پیرزادہ، وفاقی وزیر برائے مذہبی امور مولانا کوثر نیازی سمیت پوری کابینہ نے شرکت کی۔ تلاوتِ قرآن مجید کے بعد قادیانی جماعت کے وفد کو جس کی سربراہی قادیانی خلیفہ مرزا ناصر کر رہا تھا، بلایا گیا۔ اسمبلی میں طے پایا گیا کہ کوئی رکن قومی اسمبلی براہِ راست مرزا ناصر سے سوال نہ کرے بلکہ وہ اپنا سوال لکھ کر اٹارنی جنرل جناب یحییٰ بختیار کو دے دے جو خود مرزا ناصر سے اس بارے میں دریافت کریں گے۔ دنیا کی تاریخ میں جمہوری نظامِ حکومت کا یہ واحد واقعہ ہے کہ اکثریت کی بنیاد پر فیصلہ کرنے کے بجائے قادیانی مذہب کے دونوں فرقوں (ربوی و لاہوری) کے سربراہوں کو اپنا اپنا موٴقف پیش کرنے کے لیے بلایا گیا۔ تعارفی کلمات کے بعد اٹارنی جنرل یحییٰ بختیار نے مرزا ناصر سے قادیانی عقائد پر بحث شروع کی تو مرزا ناصر نے کہا کہ آئین پاکستان کے آرٹیکل 20 کے تحت ہر شہری کو مذہبی طورپر آزادیٴ اظہار حاصل ہے۔ آپ کسی پر پابندی نہیں لگا سکتے۔ اٹارنی جنرل نے کہا کہ ایک شخص خود کو مسلمان بھی کہتا ہے اور اسلام کے بنیادی ارکان اور قرآنِ مجید کی متعدد آیات کا بھی منکر ہے تو کیا اس پر پابندی لگائی جاسکتی ہے۔ اس پر مرزا ناصر مختصر خاموشی کے بعد بولا کہ کسی کو یہ حق حاصل نہیں کہ وہ ہمیں غیرمسلم اقلیت قرار دے۔ اٹارنی جنرل نے کہا کہ آپ کو کس نے حق دیا ہے کہ آپ دنیا بھر کے مسلمانوں کو کافر، دائرہ اسلام سے خارج اور جہنمی قرار دیں؟ مرزا ناصر نے کہا کہ ہم کسی کافر قرار نہیں دیتے۔ اس پر اٹارنی جنرل نے مرزا ناصر کو اس کے دادا (آنجہانی مرزا قادیانی) اس کے والد (قادیانی خلیفہ مرزا بشیر الدین محمود) اور اس کے چچا (مرزا بشیر احمد ایم اے) کی مندرجہ ذیل تحریریں پڑھ کر سنائیں۔
q ”اور (جو) ہماری فتح کا قائل نہیں ہوگا تو صاف سمجھا جاوے گا کہ اس کو ولد الحرام بننے کا شوق ہے اور حلال زادہ نہیں۔“
(انوارِ اسلام صفحہ30مندرجہ روحانی خزائن جلد9 صفحہ 31 از مرزا قادیانی)
q ”جو میرے مخالف تھے، ان کا نام عیسائی اور یہودی اور مشرک رکھا گیا۔“ (نزول المسیح (حاشیہ) صفحہ4 مندرجہ روحانی خزائن جلد18 صفحہ 382 از مرزا قادیانی)
q ”تلک کتب ینظر الیھا کل مسلم بعین المحبة والمودة وینفع من معارفھا ویقبلنی و یصدق دعوتی۔ الا ذریة البغایا۔“
ترجمہ ”میری ان کتابوں کو ہر مسلمان محبت کی نظر سے دیکھتا ہے اور اس کے معارف سے فائدہ اٹھاتا ہے اور میری دعوت کی تصدیق کرتا ہے اور اسے قبول کرتا ہے مگر کنجریوں (بدکار عورتوں ) کی اولاد نے میری تصدیق نہیں کی۔“ (آئینہ کمالات اسلام صفحہ547،548 مندرجہ روحانی خزائن جلد5 صفحہ547،548 از مرزا قادیانی)
q ان العدا صاردا خنازیر الفلا
و نساء ھم من دونھن الاکلب
”دشمن ہمارے بیانوں کے خنزیر ہوگئے۔ اور ان کی عورتیں کُتیوں سے بڑھ گئی ہیں۔“ (نجم الہدیٰ صفحہ53 مندرجہ روحانی خزائن جلد14صفحہ 53 از مرزا قادیانی)
q ”ہر ایک ایسا شخص جو موسیٰ  کو تو مانتا ہے مگر عیسیٰ کو نہیں مانتا یا عیسیٰ کو مانتا ہے مگر محمد کو نہیں مانتا اور یا محمد کو مانتا ہے پر مسیح موعود کو نہیں مانتاوہ نہ صرف کافر بلکہ پکا کافر اور دائرہ اسلام سے خارج ہے۔“ (کلمة الفصل صفحہ110 از مرزا بشیر احمد ایم اے ابن مرزا قادیانی)
q ”اب معاملہ صاف ہے، اگر نبی کریم کا انکار کفر ہے تو مسیح موعود کا انکار بھی کفر ہونا چاہیے۔ کیونکہ مسیح موعود نبی کریم سے الگ کوئی چیز نہیں ہے بلکہ وہی ہے اور اگر مسیح موعود کا منکر کافر نہیں تو نعوذ باللہ نبی کریم کا منکر بھی کافر نہیں کیونکہ یہ کس طرح ممکن ہے کہ پہلی بعثت میں تو آپ کا انکار کفر ہو مگر دوسری بعثت میں جس میں بقول حضرت مسیح موعود آپ کی روحانیت اقویٰ اور اکمل اور اشد ہے، آپ کا انکار کفر نہ ہو۔“ (کلمة الفصل صفحہ146،147 از مرزا بشیر احمد ایم اے ابن مرزا قادیانی)
q ”خدا تعالیٰ نے میرے پر ظاہر کیا ہے کہ ہر ایک شخص جس کو میری دعوت پہنچی ہے اور اس نے مجھے قبول نہیں کیا، وہ مسلمان نہیں ہے۔“
(تذکرہ مجموعہ وحی و الہامات صفحہ 519 طبع چہارم از مرزا قادیانی)
q ”کل مسلمان جو حضرت مسیح موعود (مرزا قادیانی) کی بیعت میں شامل نہیں ہوئے، خواہ انہوں نے حضرت مسیح موعود (مرزا قادیانی) کا نام بھی نہیں سنا، وہ کافر اور دائرہ اسلام سے خارج ہے۔“ (آئینہ صداقت صفحہ35 مندرجہ انوارالعلوم جلد 6 صفحہ 110 از مرزا بشیر الدین محمود ابن مرزا قادیانی)
q ”جو شخص تیری پیروی نہیں کرے گا اور تیری بیعت میں داخل نہیں ہوگا اور تیرا مخالف رہے گا۔ وہ خدا اور رسول کی نافرمانی کرنے والا اور جہنمی ہے۔“ (تذکرہ مجموعہ وحی و الہامات صفحہ 280 طبع چہارم از مرزا قادیانی)
ان حوالہ جات پر مرزا ناصر نہایت شرمندہ ہوا۔ پھر اٹارنی جنرل یحییٰ بختیار نے مرزا ناصر سے پوچھا کہ جب آپ کا نبی الگ، قرآن الگ، نماز، روزہ، حج اور زکوٰة الگ ہے تو پھر آپ خود کو مسلمان کہلوانے اور شعائر اسلامی استعمال کرنے پر بضد کیوں ہیں؟ اس پر مرزا ناصر نے کہا کہ ہماری کوئی چیز الگ نہیں ہے، ہم مسلمانوں کا ہی ایک حصہ ہیں۔ اس پر اٹارنی جنرل نے مندرجہ ذیل حوالے پڑھ کر سنائے تو مرزا ناصر بے حد پریشان ہوا۔
q ”کل میں نے سنا تھا کہ ایک شخص نے کہا کہ اس (قادیانی) فرقہ میں اور دوسرے لوگوں (مسلمانوں) میں سوائے اس کے اور کچھ فرق نہیں کہ یہ لوگ وفاتِ مسیح کے قائل ہیں اور وہ لوگ وفاتِ مسیح کے قائل نہیں۔ باقی سب عملی حالت مثلاً نماز، روزہ اور زکوٰة اور حج وہی ہیں۔ سو سمجھنا چاہیے کہ یہ بات صحیح نہیں کہ میرا دنیا میں آنا صرف حیاتِ مسیح کی غلطی کودورکرنے کے واسطے ہے۔ اگر مسلمانوں کے درمیان صرف یہی ایک غلطی ہوتی تو اتنے کے واسطے ضرورت نہ تھی کہ ایک شخص خاص مبعوث کیا جاتا اور الگ جماعت بنائی جاتی اور ایک بڑا شور بپا کیا جاتا۔“ (احمدی اور غیر احمدی میں کیا فرق ہے؟ از مرزا قادیانی صفحہ 2)
قادیانی جماعت کے دوسرے خلیفہ مرزا بشیرالدین محمود کا کہنا ہے:
q ”حضرت مسیح موعود (مرزا قادیانی) کے منہ سے نکلے ہوئے الفاظ میرے کانوں میں گونج رہے ہیں۔ آپ نے فرمایا یہ غلط ہے کہ دوسرے لوگوں (مسلمانوں) سے ہمارا اختلاف صرف وفات مسیح یا اور چند مسائل میں ہے آپ نے فرمایا۔ اللہ تعالیٰ کی ذات، رسول کریم، قرآن، نماز، روزہ، حج، زکوٰة، غرض کہ آپ نے تفصیل سے بتایا کہ ایک ایک چیز میں ہمیں ان (مسلمانوں) سے اختلاف ہے۔“
(خطبہ جمعہ مرزا بشیر الدین خلیفہ قادیان، مندرجہ اخبار ”الفضل“ قادیان، ج 19، نمبر 13، مورخہ 30 جولائی 1931ء)
q ”حضرت مسیح موعود (مرزا قادیانی) نے تو فرمایا ہے کہ ان (مسلمانوں) کا اسلام اور ہے اور ہمارا اور، ان کا خدا اور ہے اور ہمارا خدا اور ہے، ہمارا حج اور ہے اور ان کا حج اور۔ اسی طرح ان سے ہر بات میں اختلاف ہے۔“(روزنامہ الفضل قادیان 21 اگست 1917ء جلد 5 نمبر 15 ص 8 )
ایک موقع پر اٹارنی جنرل یحییٰ بختیار نے قادیانی خلیفہ مرزا ناصر سے پوچھا کہ کیا آپ کے پاس مرزا قادیانی کی تمام کتب موجود ہیں؟ مرزا ناصر نے کہا کہ ہاں! ہمارے پاس مرزا صاحب کی تمام کتب موجود ہیں۔ اٹارنی جنرل نے پوچھا کہ ان کی تعداد کیا ہے؟ مرزا ناصر نے کہا کہ 80 کے قریب ہیں۔ یحییٰ بختیار نے کہا کہ آپ نے ان 80 کتب کو روحانی خزائن کے نام سے شائع کیا۔ اس کے علاوہ ملفوظات دس جلدوں میں، مجموعہ اشتہارات تین جلدوں میں اور مکتوبات وغیرہ تین جلدوں میں شائع کیے۔ یہ ساری کتب ایک الماری کے دو شیلفوں میں آسکتی ہیں۔ مگر آپ کے مرزا صاحب نے اپنی کتاب تریاق القلوب میں لکھا ہے:
q ”میری عمر کا اکثر حصہ اس سلطنت انگریزی کی تائید اور حمایت میں گزرا ہے اور میں نے ممانعت جہاد اور انگریزی اطاعت کے بارے میں اس قدر کتابیں لکھی ہیں اور اشتہار شائع کیے ہیں کہ اگر وہ رسائل اور کتابیں اکٹھی کی جائیں تو پچاس الماریاں ان سے بھرسکتی ہیں۔ میں نے ایسی کتابوں کو تمام ممالک عرب اور مصر اور شام اور کابل اور روم تک پہنچا دیا ہے۔ میری ہمیشہ کوشش رہی ہے کہ مسلمان اس سلطنت کے سچے خیرخواہ ہوجائیں اور مہدی خونی اور مسیح خونی کی بے اصل روایتیں اور جہادکے جوش دلانے والے مسائل جو احمقوں کے دلوں کو خراب کرتے ہیں، ان کے دلوں سے معدوم ہوجائیں۔“
(تریاق القلوب صفحہ27،28 مندرجہ روحانی خزائن جلد15 صفحہ155،156 از مرزا قادیانی)
اٹارنی جنرل نے مرزا ناصر سے پوچھا کہ باقی کتب کہاں اور ان کے نام کیا ہیں؟ اس پر مرزا ناصر نے کہا کہ اتنی تعداد میں شائع ہوئیں کہ 50 الماریاں بھر جائیں۔ اٹارنی جنرل نے کہا کہ اگر آپ صرف ایک کتاب کو ایک لاکھ کی تعداد میں شائع کردیں تو اس سے سیکڑوں الماریاں بھر جائیں گی۔ مرزا صاحب تو کہتے ہیں کہ انگریز کی حمایت اور جہاد کی ممانعت کے سلسلہ میں اتنی کتابیں لکھی ہیں کہ 50 الماریاں بھر جائیں۔ اس پر مرزا ناصر کو کوئی جواب نہ آیا۔
ایک اور موقع پر اٹارنی جنرل یحییٰ بختیار نے مرزا ناصر سے پوچھا کہ آپ مرزا قادیانی کو کیا مانتے ہیں؟ مرزا ناصر نے کہا کہ ہم مرزا غلام احمد صاحب کو مہدی اور مسیح موعود مانتے ہیں۔ اٹارنی جنرل نے پوچھا کہ اس کے علاوہ آپ مرزا صاحب کو کیا مانتے ہیں؟ مرزا ناصر نے کہا کہ کچھ نہیں۔ اٹارنی جنرل نے کہا کہ مرزا قادیانی نے اپنی کتابوں میں صراحتاً دعویٰ کیا ہے کہ وہ خود ”محمد رسول اللہ“ ہے۔ اور آپ جب کلمہ طیبہ لا الہ الا اللّٰہ محمد رسول اللّٰہ پڑھتے ہیں تو محمد رسول اللّٰہ سے مراد مرزا قادیانی لیتے ہیں۔ اس پر مرزا ناصر نے کہا کہ ہم مرزا صاحب کو محمد رسول اللہ نہیں مانتے۔ اٹارنی جنرل نے کہا کہ کیا آپ مرزا قادیانی کے دعویٰ محمد رسول اللہ کو جھوٹا مانتے ہیں؟ اس پر مرزا ناصر خاموش ہوگیا۔ پھر اٹارنی جنرل نے مندرجہ ذیل اقتباسات پیش کیے۔
q ”پھر اسی کتاب میں اس مکالمہ کے قریب ہی یہ وحی اللہ ہے محمد رسول اللّٰہ والذین معہ اشداء علی الکفار رحماء بینھم اس وحی الٰہی میں میرا نام محمد رکھا گیا اور رسول بھی۔“ (ایک غلطی کا ازالہ صفحہ 4، مندرجہ روحانی خزائن جلد18صفحہ207 از مرزا قادیانی)
q ”مجھے بروزی صورت نے نبی اور رسول بنایا ہے اور اسی بنا پر خدا نے بار بار میرا نام نبی اللہ اور رسول اللہ رکھا مگر بروزی صورت میں۔ میرا نفس درمیان نہیں ہے بلکہ محمد مصطفےٰe ہے۔ اسی لحاظ سے میرا نام محمد اور احمد ہوا۔ پس نبوت اور رسالت کسی دوسرے کے پاس نہیں گئی۔ محمد کی چیز محمد کے پاس ہی رہی۔“ (ایک غلطی کا ازالہ صفحہ 12 مندرجہ روحانی خزائن جلد 10 صفحہ 216 از مرزا قادیانی)
q ” میں آدم ہوں، میں نوح ہوں، میں ابراہیم ہوں، میں اسحاق ہوں، میں یعقوب ہوں، میں اسماعیل  ہوں، میں موسیٰ  ہوں، میں داؤد ہوں، میں عیسیٰ  ابن مریم ہوں، میں محمدe ہوں۔“ (تتمہ حقیقت الوحی صفحہ 521،مندرجہ روحانی خزائن جلد22صفحہ521 از مرزا قادیانی)
q کیا اس بات میں کوئی شک رہ جاتا ہے کہ قادیان میں اللہ تعالیٰ نے پھر محمدe کو اتارا تاکہ اپنے وعدہ کو پورا کرے جو اس نے آخرین منھم لما یلحقوا بھم میں فرمایا تھا۔“ (کلمة الفصل صفحہ 104، 105، از مرزا بشیر احمد ایم اے ابن مرزا قادیانی)
q ”ہر ایک نبی کو اپنی استعداد اور کام کے مطابق کمالات عطا ہوتے تھے کسی کو بہت، کسی کو کم۔ مگر مسیح موعود کو تو تب نبوت ملی جب اس نے نبوت محمدیہe کے تمام کمالات کو حاصل کر لیا اور اس قابل ہوگیا کہ ظلی نبی کہلائے پس ظلی نبوت نے مسیح موعود کے قدم کو پیچھے نہیں ہٹایا بلکہ آگے بڑھایا اور اس قدر آگے بڑھایا کہ نبی کریمe کے پہلوبہ پہلو لاکھڑا کیا۔“ (کلمة الفصل صفحہ113، از مرزا بشیر احمد ایم اے ابن مرزا قادیانی)
q ”ہم کو نئے کلمہ کی ضرورت پیش نہیں آتی کیونکہ مسیح موعود (مرزا قادیانی) نبی کریمe سے کوئی الگ چیز نہیں ہے جیسا کہ وہ خود فرماتا ہے صار وجودی وجودہ نیز من فرق بینی وبین المصطفی فما عرفنی و ماریٰ اور یہ اس لیے ہے کہ اللہ تعالیٰ کا وعدہ تھا کہ وہ ایک دفعہ اور خاتم النبیین کو دنیا میں مبعوث کرے گا جیسا کہ آیت آخرین منھم سے ظاہر ہے ، پس مسیح موعود خود محمد e رسول اللہ ہے جو اشاعت اسلام کے لیے دوبارہ دنیا میں تشریف لائے، اس لیے ہم کو کسی نئے کلمہ کی ضرورت نہیں، ہاں اگر محمدe رسول اللہ کی جگہ کوئی اور آتا تو ضرورت پیش آتی۔“
(کلمة الفصل صفحہ 158از مرزا بشیر احمد ایم اے ابن مرزا قادیانی)
q ”اے محمدیe سلسلہ کے برگزیدہ مسیح تجھ پر خدا کا لاکھ لاکھ درُود اور لاکھ لاکھ سلام ہو۔“
(سیرت المہدی جلد سوئم صفحہ 208 از مرزا بشیراحمد ابن مرزا قادیانی)
q ”اللھم صلی علی محمد و علی عبدک المسیح الموعود۔“
ترجمہ: اے اللہ محمدe اور اپنے بندے مسیح موعود (مرزا قادیانی) پر درود و سلام بھیج۔ (روزنامہ الفضل قادیان 31 جولائی 1937ء صفحہ 5 کالم 2)
محمد پھر اتر آئے ہیں ہم میں

اور آگے سے ہیں بڑھ کر اپنی شاں میں

محمد دیکھنے ہوں جس نے اکمل

غلام احمد کو دیکھے قادیاں میں“
(روزنامہ بدر قادیان، 25 اکتوبر1906ء از مرزا قادیانی)
جب اٹارنی جنرل نے مرزا قادیانی کی کتب سے مذکورہ بالا حوالہ جات پیش کیے تو ممبران اسمبلی غم و غصہ میں ڈوب گئے۔ بہرحال 13 روز کی طویل بحث اور جرح کے بعد مرزا ناصر نے نہ صرف اپنے تمام کفریہ عقائد و نظریات کا برملا اعتراف کیا بلکہ لایعنی تاویلات کے ذریعے ان کا دفاع بھی کیا۔ 5 اور 6 ستمبر کو اٹارنی جنرل جناب یحییٰ بختیار نے 13 روز کی بحث کو سمیٹتے ہوئے اراکین اسمبلی کو مفصل بریفنگ دی۔ ان کا بیان اس قدر مدلل، جامع اور ایمان افروز تھا کہ کئی آزاد خیال اور سیکولر ممبران اسمبلی بھی قادیانیوں کے عقائد و عزائم سن کو پریشان ہوگئے۔ چنانچہ 7 ستمبر 1974ء کو شام 4 بج کر 35 منٹ پر پارلیمنٹ نے متفقہ طور پر قادیانیوں کے دونوں فرقوں (ربوی و لاہوری) کو غیر مسلم اقلیت قرار دیا اور آئین پاکستان کی شق (2) 160 اور (3) 260 میں ا س کا مستقل اندراج کردیا۔
ایک موقع پر قومی اسمبلی میں یہ حیران کن منظر بھی دیکھنے میں آیا کہ جب قادیانی خلیفہ مرزا ناصر اپنے کفریہ عقائد کے دفاع میں دلائل دے رہا تھا کہ اچانک ایک پرندہ اڑتا ہوا آیا اور مرزا ناصر پر بیٹ کردی جس سے وہ نہایت سٹپٹایا اور بڑبڑاتا ہوا تھوڑی دیر کے لیے اسمبلی سے باہر چلا گیا۔ جس نے بھی یہ منظر دیکھا، وہ ششدر رہ گیا کہ جدید عمارت کے بند کمرے میں اچانک پرندہ کہاں سے آگیا؟ اور پھر پرندے کا صرف مرزا ناصر کو ٹارگٹ کرنا بھی باعث تعجب تھا۔
حال ہی میں سپیکر قومی اسمبلی محترمہ فہمیدہ مرزا نے اپنے خصوصی اختیارات کے تحت قادیانیوں کو غیر مسلم اقلیت قرار دئیے جانے سے متعلق پارلیمنٹ کے بند کمرے کے اجلاس میں ہونے کی والی خصوصی بحث کے ریکارڈ کو 36 سال بعد اوپن کرنے کی منظوری دے دی ہے۔ اسمبلی ترجمان کے مطابق اس وقت بحث کا تمام ریکارڈ پرنٹنگ کے مراحل میں ہے اور جلد اسے ہر خاص و عام کے لیے لائبریری کا حصہ بنا دیا جائے گا۔ قادیانیوں نے پروپیگنڈہ کیا تھا کہ ”اگر اسمبلی کی یہ کارروائی شائع ہوجائے تو آدھا پاکستان قادیانی ہو جائے گا۔“ اس کے جواب میں اٹارنی جنرل جناب یحییٰ بختیار نے کہا تھا کہ ”قادیانی جھوٹ بولتے ہیں وہ اسمبلی کے اندر اپنے تمام کفریہ اور گستاخانہ عقائد کا اعتراف کر چکے ہیں۔ اگر یہ کارروائی شائع ہوگئی تو لوگ انہیں ماریں گے۔“ …دیکھتے ہیں کس کی بات سچ ثابت ہوتی ہے۔
# پردہ اٹھنے کی منتظر ہے نگاہ

ض…ض…ض
Wassalam
Ahmed Mukhtar
ARY News TV, Islamabad
0092-051-2656070
0092-0321-5369296

Zahid Baig

Sep 15, 2012, 8:37:26 AM9/15/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Is there any instance that muslim world has ever tried to insult other prophets by making such films or cartoons???????????????
Zahid

Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 02:47:18 -0700
From: baba...@yahoo.com

Ahmed Mukhtar

Sep 15, 2012, 8:28:02 AM9/15/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
1- Sahebzada Yaqoob former Pakistan Foreign Minister quoted a meeting with US officials…..who showed him Islamic nuclear bomb model, the room the model was shown….he found Dr Abdussalam Qadiani Non-Muslim entering the same room in hiding,
2- How books in Pakistan school text books read him as a Muslim scientist, he was a non-Muslim, as per constitution of Pakistan.
3- Columnist Tanveer Qaiser Shahid said, in response to his question after an interview in London Dr Abdul Salam said, ‘those who do not believe in Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadian, they are kafir’, Naoozo billah.
4- Professor Yuval Neeman a Physicist and a friend of Dr Abdussalam, worked for Israeli and developed first nuclear bomb for Israel and also works for Indian nuclear program.
Nehru offered Dr Abdussalam to work for Indian Nuclear program, and was a member of Nana Institute Bombay, Indian National Science Academy New Delhi, Indian Academy of Science Banglore, 5 Indian universities offered him degrees and awards.
5- When Dr Adbassalam asked Gen Zia Ul Haq to remove laws against Qadianis as Non-Muslims, Gen Zia read from Qadiani sacred book ‘Tazkara’, saying it was revealed again ad etc. In response to that Dr Abdassalm left the meeting without further response.
6- In feb 1987, Dr Abdussalam wrote to US Congress, ‘Plz impose ban on Pakistan aid and condition it with taking back constitutional amendments Qadiani (Non-Muslim) acceptance’

Writeen by Mateen Khalid

[...]

FAHEEM ATAULLAH-JAN

Sep 15, 2012, 2:37:16 PM9/15/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Ameen, Julia. We need to learn tolerance through education in Pakistan

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

To find other options, please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/PressPakistan
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

--

Fahad ShabbirThe UrduPoint Networkhttp://www.urdupoint.com/55 Sunflower. J-1, Johar Town.Lahore, PakistanMobile: 0345-4122951UAN Number:  1220-69696For International  and Mobile Users: +92.42 353 17001- 4Fax: +92-42-5314665 UP International Call Centers:USA/Canada: Ph: +1-408-426-59 69U.K./Europe: Ph: +44-20-7871-29 69Detailed contact info: http://www.urdupoint.com/home/us/ eMarkaz Live Support: http://www.emarkaz.com/shop/emarkazHelp/THE UrduPoint Networkhttp://www.urdupoint.com/  http://www.emarkaz.com/http://www.smsmarkaz.com/http://www.hulchul.net/http://www.priceweb.pk/http://www.urdupoint.com/ Pakistan's Favorite Web site! **Source Monthly Spider August 03
--

-- Weekly Press Pakistan - Canada --> http://weeklypresspakistan.com/Follow Press Pakistan on Twitter --> http://twitter.com/PressPakistanLike Press Pakistan on Facebook --> http://www.facebook.com/PressPakistan~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Please write your email to: http://us.mc1222.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=PressP...@googlegroups.comTo contact moderators and management: http://us.mc1222.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=PressP...@gmail.comTo unsubscribe your email: http://us.mc1222.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=PressPakistan%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.comTo find other options, please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/PressPakistan~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
-- Weekly Press Pakistan - Canada --> http://weeklypresspakistan.com/Follow Press Pakistan on Twitter --> http://twitter.com/PressPakistanLike Press Pakistan on Facebook --> http://www.facebook.com/PressPakistan~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Please write your email to: PressP...@googlegroups.comTo contact moderators and management: PressP...@gmail.comTo unsubscribe your email: PressPakista...@googlegroups.comTo find other options, please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/PressPakistan~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
--
Weekly Press Pakistan - Canada --> http://weeklypresspakistan.com/

Muhammad Sibghatullah

Sep 16, 2012, 10:33:03 AM9/16/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
we Muslims are tolerant we have and had tolerated every thing that has ever been don to us , e.g Philistine, Kashmir, and the issue of hijab and many more thing but we cant tolerate any unethical preaching of Islam by people who are not Muslims. Why have they made a movie like this? because they love to insult Muslims by every possible mean? is two building fell in USA they destroy two Muslim nation and murder millions of innocent people. and when Muslims get protest and start beating them , they say we are terrorist?
why our we are considered as terrorists just because we want them to stop insulting us and to stop disgracing our beliefs.
i think they should show tolerance not Muslims.

regards
sibghatullah

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:30 AM, Jawed Mubarak <madiha.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
Adeel,

Maintaining a separate religious identity is a right of every human, whether it is Judaism, Islam, Christianity and yes even Qadyanism. A newspaper caters to all segments of the society and doesn't operate on one prime religious agenda. If Qadyanis exist around us, we cant pretend as if they don't. And if a newspaper doesn't cover a news item related to them, then its biased. Do you think journalism should be biased?

You have all the right to stick to  the religious  ideology you believe in, but please let others have theirs. And let media do their job of unbiased journalism and encompassing all segments of society. Why condemn them? Let's not promote extremism in society please!

On Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:02:38 AM UTC-7, adeel arif wrote:

[...]

Ahmar Mustikhan

Sep 17, 2012, 12:55:08 AM9/17/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Grow up dear Pakistanis.
That is the reason baloch do not want to have anything to do with you.
Qadianis are a sensible sect of Islam.

Ahmar Mustikhan

Sep 17, 2012, 1:45:44 AM9/17/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
They are the worst enemy of Islam in disguise. Other non Muslims
openly oppose the Islamic beliefs but they are doing their job while
decieving the non muslims who cannot differentiate as Muslims because
of their rich sources firm controle over Media like Israel. The OIC
must take some corrective neasure to eliminate this evil.

syed aziz

Sep 17, 2012, 2:11:18 AM9/17/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com, ahmar_r...@yahoo.com, ahmedmu...@gmail.com, aza...@hotmail.com
Dear Ahmed, whatever you have mentioned, it's an eye opener. We should spread the truth among the new generation as it remains in the dark.  Dr Salam is very wrongly considered as great Pakistani scientist which is a greatest illusion. Shame on those who praise Dr Salam who done nothing for Pakistan but in fact was a traitor and always conspiring against Pakistan. He did not remain a Pakistani as he done away with his nationality and settled in Italy.
Sajid Aziz

Sep 17, 2012, 10:45:38 PM9/17/12
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Ms Julia and what ever is ur name, what kind of fiction are u trying to teach us?

Love and Hate are facts of life. Evey person has his own reasons to hate or love so do the religions. Islam is teaching not to spread Hatred? is it absolute? from where you find this?

Islam taught us to hate those who are anti humans, who are interfering religions, who are distorting the divine religions. who are killing innocents and even breaking hearts.

These Qadiyanis tried to distort our beloved religion and Now teaching us the lesson of love.

We are ready to love them if they review their distortion, make toba and return to actual Islam but otherwise we would keep hating them, opposing them and fighting on ideological grounds.

Even in Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism there is hatred against their own infidels and Qadianys are Infidels of Islam.

We would not intervene in any ones life but who gave right to Mirza Ghulam Ahmed and his followers to misinterpret and intervene in the Basics and fundamentals of Islam????

This is the sole reason they are being declared Non Muslims in Pakistan and rest of the world even in other Muslim Countries they are declared Non Muslims.

zafar

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 06:46:56 -0700
From: baba...@yahoo.com