"Urgent Help" -Searching for polymerase and envelope protein in a viral Sequence

inamul hasan.madar

Mar 9, 2011, 9:29:32 PM3/9/11
to Predict...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends,

I need to find Core protein Sequence from a Viral Sequence (RNA).

Please suggest me any tool to find a way to search for the core protein sequence alone from a long stretch of sequence.

Thanks in advanced

--
With Regards......

Inamul Hasan.Madar

"Everything I am or ever hope to be I owe to my mother"

"It is the tragedy of the world that no one knows what he doesn't know - and the less a man knows, the more sure he is he knows everything."

"Failure is the only opportunity to begin the same work again with more
Intelligence"

"Be kind to unkind people – they need it the most."