How to connect two different proteins into one single protein

Muthu

Feb 15, 2010, 1:20:32 AM2/15/10
to PredictProtein
Hi All,

I have two different monomers which has to be connected together.
these two proteins does not have PDB files, am having only their
sequence.

Could anyone please help to do this? My goal is to make it into
single monomer.

Awaiting for your earliest reply.

Thanks.

shashank rana

Sep 20, 2012, 11:01:50 PM9/20/12
to rraa...@gmail.com, predict...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dear,

I want joint two different protein their opposite terminal end (N and C ) it may be same animal or different animal .
Please could you help me how i joint these two protein ,i have only joint these protein by using protein sequence.

 Please inform me how i use  PredictProtein server for protein predition (These server helpfull for joint protein or not and how i  will be joint 2 different protein using these server)

Thanks