visualizing protein structure from sequence

SR

Apr 22, 2011, 4:05:41 PM4/22/11
to PredictProtein
Hello all,
I need your help. I have a protein sequence and would like to look/
visualize it and look at the tertiary structur/folding. its a membrane
protein and would like to get some idea of the domains/transmembrane
regions/hydrophobicity etc.
Could anyone give me links/ instructions/tutorials on how to get
started? How do I first go from a sequence to a pdb file? ( This
protein's structure is not reported) Any help in this regard or links/
tutorials will be greatly appreciated. What particular software or web
resource can I use for homology modelling?
Sri