Working of Rosetta

priya

Apr 9, 2011, 2:02:03 PM4/9/11
to Predict...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

I wish to work on Rosetta for my protein. Can anyone please tell me the steps to work on rosetta?

I downloaded rosetta, but could not open anything in it. please help

regards
priya
priy...@yahoo.com

Naveen Vankadari

Apr 14, 2011, 6:15:58 AM4/14/11
to priya, Predict...@googlegroups.com
Hi Priya,

Herewith i am enclosing information regarding Rosetta cc and provide expt. protocol also, please find the attachment.

This group is affiliated with the PredictProtein server - http://www.predictprotein.org/.
PredictProtein is an Internet service for sequence analysis and the prediction of protein structure and function from sequence.
To get PredictProtein news and updates follow us on twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/rostlab

--
Yours Sincerely,
Naveen Vankadari ( 那維)

NovagenCompetentCells_Rosetta.pdf

she...@ion.ac.cn

Apr 15, 2011, 3:08:30 PM4/15/11
to priya, Predict...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Priya

Are you easy to access http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/? Looks like

that "Rosetta" is an online serve system, which helps you to predict the
possible conformations of target protein by calculating the minimum energy
form.

Best,

Bin