installation help - profphd

Luke Nitish

Apr 8, 2012, 4:10:08 PM4/8/12
to PredictProtein
Hi,

I am trying to install rostlab tools (profphd) in Ubuntu, but a dependency error is stopping the installation

I've followed the instructions in https://rostlab.org/owiki/index.php/Debian_repository

but this error is coming in synaptic package manager :

profphd:
 Depends: librg-utils-perl but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: profnet-prof  but it is not installable
 Depends: profphd-utils  but it is not installable
 Depends: profphd-net  but it is not installable
 Recommends: pp-popularity-contest  but it is not installable

uname -a
Linux luke-Studio-1555 2.6.38-8-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Mon Apr 11 03:31:50 UTC 2011 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

can anyone help me to install the package

Thank you,

Luke Nitish