power down week meeting, cob?

Sarah Moore

May 13, 2011, 11:57:45 AM5/13/11
to concordi...@googlegroups.com, Adrian Lee, Teresa Kinis, power_d...@googlegroups.com, Transitio...@yahoogroups.com
    There has been lots of interest in building a cob oven at Concordia Gardens. Adrian Lee and Terri Kinis both said they would look more into who might be interested in helping, I am not sure how far they got but,  I was thinking that the power down meeting on Sunday might be a good time to line a few things up, so anyone interested in helping a cob oven get off the ground... or into the ground on sunday  Adrian, Terri can you make it? others?  4pm at the pink house studio.

Sarah

--
"The honorable choice I see is to power-down; stop taking airplane jaunts, repair old things, get out the clothespins, grow food, walk. And face the truth, that I am party to something so enormously destructive I can hardly know its edges. The conquering of any addiction begins with these words: I am the guilty party." Barbara Kingsolver

Sarah Moore
Sarah...@wi.rr.com
414 372-3824

Transition Milwaukee