Re: Power down ?

Sarah Moore

May 16, 2011, 10:09:48 AM5/16/11
to Barbara Richards, power_d...@googlegroups.com, Erik Lindberg, Natalie
yes of course! it looks great!

We are going to have the kick off social networking making wall in riverwest on the 25th in the evening but Natalie has yours water work days down too.

I think a West side kick off event would be great too.

I think maybe we can have more of just information on building the cob oven at Concordia on this first weekend and then make the oven on the 27th or after so that it does not over lap this project.

Nataile, everyone, I say If we start getting tons of projects in we can stop worrying about over lap but I say until that happens we might as well try not to over lap.  )

Sarah

On 5/15/11 9:28 PM, Barbara Richards wrote:
Hi Sarah, Hope all went well as we had a sunny but blustery day, as Winnie the Pooh might say.   I wonder if the TMWater event at my house on June 25-6 has passed muster to be considered as a kick off event for the Power Down Week?  If not so then may I consider it a West Side kick off event?  And, either way I'd like to flyer my neighbors with the attached two sided flyer - I will also paste it below in case you can't open the attachments.

Peace, Barbara

Dates for Your Calendar

____________________

____________________

____________________

____________________

____________________

____________________

____________________

____________________

____________________

____________________

____________________

____________________

____________________

____________________
NO RSVP     ATTEND

WHEN YOU CAN

----------------         ------------------------------            -------------------------    ------------------------

Please Join the Transition Milwaukee Community

As we Kick Off

Power Down Week 2011

We will have a water harvesting workday at my home

on Saturday, June 25

9 am til 5 pm

&

Sunday , June 26

1 pm til...

http://groups.google.com/group/Power_Down_2011

http://www.facebook.com/#!/PowerDownWeek

Potluck  Saturday Noon

Refreshments provided both days

--
"The honorable choice I see is to power-down; stop taking airplane jaunts, repair old things, get out the clothespins, grow food, walk.  And face the truth, that I am party to something so enormously destructive I can hardly know its edges.  The conquering of any addiction begins with these words: I am the guilty party."  Barbara Kingsolver

Sarah Moore
Sarah...@wi.rr.com
414 372-3824

Transition Milwaukee