Re: {ConcordiaGardens} 1813 Pizza PARTIES at CG Aug 5, 13th and Sept 24th ?

Sarah Moore

Jul 26, 2011, 10:41:12 AM7/26/11
to concordi...@googlegroups.com, power_d...@googlegroups.com
yeah I was about to say lets just go for Aug 13th.  so a very casual 5th is fine with me.  Gretchen (and Sarah A?) can do a tour on the 13th since Adrian and I will be gone.    I would love then to set one date for fall that we PR much larger, what about the Saturday Sept 24th in the late afternoon?  that is just after the fall equinox.  I am sending this email to Power down email list because we talked about having a fall power down week end.

Sarah

On 7/26/11 9:27 AM, Gretchen Mead wrote:
I like the way you think too!

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Teresa Kinis <terri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Well...let's make it Cake and Pie MONTH:

8/5 Let's have a no pressure potluck & Pizza Night on the 5th--very casual whomever can make it are the right people--neighbors and Garden Swingers alike. (& Sarah A's bday's on the 2nd ;) )

8/13 Since it's Erik's birthday on the 13th, and he is the one who started all this discussion with the idea  'This year, I'd like to have my party a pizza party at the garden', we should honor him with the spankings he deserves.

Then:
8/? or 9/? By then we should have this 'baking in the oven' thing down pat and with greater confidence of actually being able to feed people with edible pizzas we can have a larger Open Garden Pizza Night later in the month--with more time to plan and spread the word with the neighbors/Ald Coggs...?

Terri