Re: [Power Down 2011] Abridged summary of Power_Down_2011@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Natalie Berland

Jun 3, 2011, 6:05:29 PM6/3/11
to power_d...@googlegroups.com, Sarah Moore, Tom Brandstetter
I don't know how this thing works.  I would be willing to work a table for part of the day.  What do we need to get organized?  How do we sign up for a table?

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:20 PM, <Power_Down_...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/Power_Down_2011/topics

 Topic: contact

Sarah Moore

Jun 3, 2011, 9:00:39 PM6/3/11
to Natalie Berland, power_d...@googlegroups.com, Tom Brandstetter
well we are way to late to sign up for a table.  Last year another group let us share their table, I just emailed a few people to see if that might happen again, you never know if we will get a yes.   I have fliers TM books are good, last year I brough a table, a table cloth and crayons and had people color in fliers as we gave them away.  also a few rocks to hold down fliers.  I could help set up some.   Tom brought shower bags and I think we had more TM stuff but we could focus on a simple power down with some TM if some one lets us share.

SArah
--
"The honorable choice I see is to power-down; stop taking airplane jaunts, repair old things, get out the clothespins, grow food, walk.  And face the truth, that I am party to something so enormously destructive I can hardly know its edges.  The conquering of any addiction begins with these words: I am the guilty party."  Barbara Kingsolver

Sarah Moore
Sarah...@wi.rr.com
414 372-3824

Transition Milwaukee