media; looking for people that are going to power down interested in talking to the media

Sarah Moore

Jun 10, 2011, 12:36:39 PM6/10/11
to Transitio...@yahoogroups.com, power_d...@googlegroups.com
Do you plan to power down for power down week? what are you thinking
you will do? We have some media interested in talking to individuals.

Contact me if you are interested.

Sarah

--
"The honorable choice I see is to power-down; stop taking airplane jaunts, repair old things, get out the clothespins, grow food, walk. And face the truth, that I am party to something so enormously destructive I can hardly know its edges. The conquering of any addiction begins with these words: I am the guilty party." Barbara Kingsolver

Sarah Moore
Sarah...@wi.rr.com
414 372-3824

Transition Milwaukee