events

Sarah Moore

May 13, 2011, 10:45:15 AM5/13/11
to Natalie Berland, power_d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Natalie!
Hi everyone,
here is a letter from Natalie about workshops and events,  any input on the letter, any events send them on to Natalie?  (Natalie, I made a really simple change on the you were involved sentence, keep it ir don't.)

:)   SArah

Hello!

Planning for Power Down Week 2011 is in full swing!

The dates of the event are Saturday June 25th – Sunday July 3rd.  During the week we are planning multiple activities including reskilling, block parties, get togethers, etc.

I am writing to you because you were either in some way involved in either Power Down Week 2010 or have somehow indicated that you might have a skill or activity that you would like to share with the community in Milwaukee.  Would you be willing to plan / offer an activity during power down week?  We will have some locations available and try to coordinate as best we can.  However, this week is about grassroots activities and would love for you to be inspired to be involved.

Please email me if you are interested in offering a reskilling workshop or coordinating an activity.

I will need:

·      Time

·      Date

·      Location

·      Activity

·      Capacity of Participants

·      Materials needed (if applicable)

If you are not sure what activity you might offer, but want to get involved please let me know!

New to Power Down Week 2011!

Activities planned in Bay View, Shorewood, and ??

 Thank you for your involvement!

Natalie

--
"The honorable choice I see is to power-down; stop taking airplane jaunts, repair old things, get out the clothespins, grow food, walk.  And face the truth, that I am party to something so enormously destructive I can hardly know its edges.  The conquering of any addiction begins with these words: I am the guilty party."  Barbara Kingsolver

Sarah Moore
Sarah...@wi.rr.com
414 372-3824

Transition Milwaukee