posters

Sarah Moore

Jun 21, 2011, 5:05:54 PM6/21/11
to power_d...@googlegroups.com, Natalie, tom brandstetter, Claire Moore, Christie Mole
Hey everyone,

I left a bunch of posters in the door of the pink house studio. if you
need to make more copies just go to Xav'z video stare and copy them on
his machine. he said if he is not there we can just tell the person
working that it is for power down week. Also here is a jpeg if you wan
to share it or pint it up somewhere else. please put up the posters in
business windows and bullitin boards and put a bunch of the small kick
off hand bills with or near them.

Sarah

pdw poster 2011.pdf

Natalie Berland

Jun 21, 2011, 8:59:56 PM6/21/11
to Sarah Moore, power_d...@googlegroups.com, tom brandstetter, Claire Moore, Christie Mole
Sarah -

This looks great.  Thanks for coordinating!

Natalie

Christie Mole

Jun 23, 2011, 1:12:35 PM6/23/11
to Sarah Moore, power_d...@googlegroups.com, Natalie, tom brandstetter, Claire Moore
Is the list of businesses that Claire had at the Pink House? Or has that list been scanned and emailed? If so, could someone resend it?

I plan on putting posters up on Locust tonight, and would appreciate having that list.

Thanks!
Christie

Natalie Berland

Jun 23, 2011, 1:25:11 PM6/23/11
to Christie Mole, Sarah Moore, power_d...@googlegroups.com, tom brandstetter, Claire Moore
I plan to join you Christie.

Last night I posted at Beans & Barley, the East Side Library, Cory the Bike Fixer and Whole Foods.

Natalie

Sarah Moore

Jun 23, 2011, 2:39:17 PM6/23/11
to Natalie Berland, Christie Mole, power_d...@googlegroups.com, tom brandstetter, Claire Moore
I did Part of Center; Video Store and Fuel
Clark street; CCC; Bremen cafe and the co-op
Humboldt hub; Alterra, Rethread and Blifferts

SArah