Postini sales dept is worse then an airline

Greg

Mar 6, 2009, 4:39:05 PM3/6/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
Ok I've spoken to 6 people in the sales dept who all have no idea how
to help me upgrade my service so I can increase my email archiving
retention period. Not only that I filled out the online for and got an
email that loops me back to the same form.

This is so bad. I can't imagine why google bought this company and how
they are in business. I trying so hard not to loose it on these
people.

Can anyone tell me how on earth I can upgrade postini? I am a google
apps user.

Greg

Evan Hart

Mar 6, 2009, 5:51:43 PM3/6/09
to PostiniSuppor...@googlegroups.com
I also need to do this but haven't bothered jumping through the hoops yet..

Please post back what you find out.

Thanks/Best of luck.

Gregory H. Skidmore

Mar 6, 2009, 6:09:55 PM3/6/09
to PostiniSuppor...@googlegroups.com
After 7 people I gave up. They told me to go thru a reseller

Gregory H. Skidmore
President

Belray Asset Management
125 Greenwich Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830

----------------------------
This message may contain sensitive, confidential and private proprietary information and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately delete this message and all copies and attachments from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and please notify the sender. Content is subject to review by firm employees and regulators.

PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS.  THIS COMMUNICATION IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION OF, OR AN OFFER TO SELL OR BUY, THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED HEREIN.

Evan Hart

Mar 6, 2009, 6:12:55 PM3/6/09
to PostiniSuppor...@googlegroups.com
You might try calling the Google support phone # (Its suppose to be for support but I'm sure they will understand).

They seem to get stuff done there.
    ~Evan

Gregory H. Skidmore

Mar 6, 2009, 6:54:56 PM3/6/09
to PostiniSuppor...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks

Gregory H. Skidmore
President

Belray Asset Management
125 Greenwich Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830

FrankM

Mar 6, 2009, 9:35:26 PM3/6/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
Greg,
Something is not right and I am sorry. I am a Google/Postini
Distributor, please contact me through my profile. We'll get this
taken care of one way or another.

FrankM