We are unable to register the domain "mydomain.nl" because it has already been registered with a Google Apps or Postini message security service

Rick Smit

Jan 31, 2009, 12:15:56 PM1/31/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
Hi there,

I am receiving this error:

We are unable to register the domain "mydomain.nl" because it has
already been registered with a Google Apps or Postini message security
service

This is how it happened: we first signed up for the Google Apps
premier trial. After 20 days we canceled it because we wanted to try
other solutions. After that we decided Google Apps premier is the
right solution for our company mail. So then we signed up again for
the Premier Edition.

We wanted to enable the Postini service again and we receive the
error. We have contacted Google Support. They redirect us to the
Postini Support. And these guys don't help us verry well. Do not reply
to our messages or redirect us to a forum.

CAN ANYBODY HELP US?

Kind regards,
Rick

FrankM - Power Poster

Jan 31, 2009, 2:45:46 PM1/31/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
What did Postini have to say? How long has it been since you cancelled
and then resigned?

FrankM