Rules on email lists?

tcv

Feb 1, 2009, 11:37:20 PM2/1/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
hey folks,

I have requested logins for the support portal twice and have sent a
help request into the formal email addresses. I've not heard anything
back. So, I am hoping someone has the answer to my question here.

We've recently put a client on Postini. They were using gmail for a
time to send out a newsletter. We'd like to migrate that to Exchange
over Postini.

This mail list is over 500 people large. It's an opt-in list, but I
suppose that might hardly matter to Postini when we start sending out
emails through it to the recipients.

My question: Are there rules or restrictions with regard to outbound
email newsletters when a site uses Postini with outbound mail? Will we
run afoul of anything by sending out the email this way?

The alternative to us is to simply continue to use Gmail, but I'd sure
like a definitive answer! :-)

Cheers,

Mike..

FrankM - Power Poster

Feb 3, 2009, 8:50:50 PM2/3/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
There are no message limitations using Postini.