We are getting many new SPAM messages coming through

AKCourts

Feb 12, 2009, 2:50:12 PM2/12/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
With subject lines such as:

maria cristina martins capone /milena galassi de moraes gambino/ //
vadionas /prostitutas publicas

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklllllllllllllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ffffffffffffffffffffffffbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbbbb

And they are being sent to what appears to be 100s of diverse
addresses

The From: is usually some name such as hour...@gmail.com

We block the senders as we identify them but the next day the From: is
a different sender.

Is there something more we can be doing

Joe

FrankM - Power Poster

Feb 12, 2009, 4:10:07 PM2/12/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
Are you using Postini or just Gmail for spam filtering?

FrankM

On Feb 12, 2:50 pm, AKCourts <Joseph.Mann...@gmail.com> wrote:
> With subject lines such as:
>
> maria cristina martins capone /milena galassi de moraes  gambino/       //
> vadionas /prostitutas publicas
>
> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklllllllllllllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> ffffffffffffffffffffffffbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
> bbbbbbb
>
> And they are being sent to what appears to be 100s of diverse
> addresses
>
> The From: is usually some name such as hourt...@gmail.com

AKCourts

Feb 12, 2009, 4:20:40 PM2/12/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
We are using Postini - it is not gmail that is the host we host our
own court email and postini is the external filter provider.

Joe

On Feb 12, 12:10 pm, FrankM - Power Poster <Frank.M...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Joe- Hide quoted text -

FrankM - Power Poster

Feb 12, 2009, 4:47:11 PM2/12/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
OK. Then you should use this forum group, http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AppSecurity
for on-premise, hosted and non-Gmail mail servers.

FrankM

AKCourts

Feb 12, 2009, 7:00:43 PM2/12/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
Thanks FrankM - i will.

Joe