Migration to a new Help Group

Google Message Security Advisor Phil

Jan 26, 2009, 1:45:28 PM1/26/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
Hi everyone,

We are in the process of combining our Help Groups for Google/Postini
services. This current forum (the Google Group) has been primarily
used for Google Apps Premier Edition clients using Policy Management &
Message Recovery Services.

This archive will continue, but we're merging with the new Message
Security & Discovery services that are part of Google Apps Premier
nowadays. As more and more of our users get started on MSD, we want to
have a centralized location for all discussion.

We'll launch the new forum on February 4th. It offers a more flexible
means of asking questions and getting answers. It will be similar to
the group that we use for the standalone Google Message Security &
Compliance Services (http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/
AppSecurity).

In the mean-time, we'll be sending this forum off into the sunset.
You'll still be able to view the archives, but we'll suspend the
posting in about a week.

Join me as we enter this brave, new world. I'm certain you'll love it!

And many thanks to you, our PowerPosters and users, for making this
community awesome.

Have an outstanding day!

Phil