User limit reached, users deleted, same error

lancealot

Feb 20, 2009, 2:44:13 PM2/20/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
ok, we have had positini for years, still hosting our own mail
(looking to move all the google apps), but for now, I goto my
login.postini.com and select system administration.

I went to add a user; select 'orgs' 'add users' and enter the user
na...@domain.com. I then get the following;

Errors:
The user limit for domain-com has been reached or exceeded.

We only have 38 users, I found 2 no longer with the company, removed
them, selected add again and have the same error. I saw the number
drop to 36 but still getting the same error.

Any help or ideas are appreciated.