Newly Discovered Poetry Pole at NE 9th and Knot St - NE Corner

John Milliken

Oct 24, 2010, 9:47:42 PM10/24/10
to Portland Poetry Pole Group
I was out canvassing my neighborhood (remember to mail in your ballots) and discovered a post at the northeast corner of NE 9th and Knott.
John

"El respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz"' (respect for the rights of others is peace )
-Benito Juarez

Matt Blair

Oct 27, 2010, 10:10:36 AM10/27/10
to portland...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sending this John. I'll add it to the list.

My parents wanted to see what poetry boxes looked like, so I took them
by your poetry pole on NW Kearney. They thought it was great. You may
get an order from Florida at some point!

Matt