FW: Living City Design Competition - $75k first place prize

5 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

John Milliken

no leída,
17 nov 2010, 7:58:20 p.m.17/11/10
para Portland Poetry Pole Group
Ladies and Gents,

I am of the opinion that we, of poetry pole builders, owners and aficionados have a social movement on our hands that significantly contributes to the concept of the "20 Minute City - Village" espoused by the City of Portland, the US Green Building Council (I am a member of the local Cascade Chapter) and is a core value of the Poetry Pole Group.  I am up for entering this contest and would like to work on it with one or two people in the group.

I will drive this and insure it is submitted in correct form and in a timely fashion.  Any takers?

John Milliken, LEED AP
Project Development
JKL Construction Services, Inc.
510 SW Third, Suite 420
Portland, OR 97204
(P)  503.477.2321
(F)  503.288.1379
www.jklbuild.com

"El respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz"' (respect for the rights of others is peace )
-Benito Juarez

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:49:56 -0800
Subject: Fwd: Living City Design Competition - $75k first place prize
From: jmil...@jklbuild.com