A Poetry Walk This Saturday October 16th?

Matt Blair

Oct 12, 2010, 1:47:22 PM10/12/10
to Portland Poetry Box Group
Hello Poetry Box fans,

I was looking at my calendar this morning, and noticed that we were
planning to try to meet for a poetry box walk this Saturday, October
16th at 1pm.

Although it's really too early to know, the forecast says it will be
clear and cool. Who's interested in meeting? Any suggested starting
points? It seems like the largest cluster is up in the Grant Park
area. (That may change when I add the list John sent. I hope to do
that later this week.)

I'll bring the latest version of my poetry box app, which I'm happy to
demo, but more than that, I'm eager to meet you all in person.

Please let me know if you're interested, and if that day and time works for you.

Matt

Tony Pfannenstiel

Oct 12, 2010, 2:02:11 PM10/12/10
to portland...@googlegroups.com
It may conflct with me darn it. But please go ahead without me. There
will be other times I am sure.

Regards, Tony
(sent from iPhone)

On Oct 12, 2010, at 10:47 AM, Matt Blair <elsewi...@gmail.com>

John Milliken

Oct 12, 2010, 2:51:19 PM10/12/10
to Portland Poetry Pole Group
I am interested in meeting at 1pm and walking the NE Grant area neighborhoods.  Let me know where you wish to begin.
-John
"El respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz"' (respect for the rights of others is peace )
-Benito Juarez

> Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:47:22 -0700
> Subject: A Poetry Walk This Saturday October 16th?
> From: elsewi...@gmail.com
> To: portland...@googlegroups.com

David Cooke

Oct 12, 2010, 9:40:21 PM10/12/10
to portland...@googlegroups.com, Portland Poetry Pole Group
It will be my first Saturday in my new house but I'll see if I can drag my girlfriend out with me. She wrote content for an app put out by Quango.

David Cooke
The Lawn Guy

PO Box 1552
Lake Oswego OR 97035

(503) 887-8238

Laurence Cotton

Oct 13, 2010, 11:08:37 AM10/13/10
to portland...@googlegroups.com
Do keep me posted. It is iffy that I will join you on this occasion,
as I returned last week under the weather after two weeks of constant
travel. Still catching up and recovering. Plus that weekend is my wife
and I typically head to Hood River for the Harvest Festival.

Cheers,
Laurence

Matt Blair

Oct 13, 2010, 8:01:35 PM10/13/10
to portland...@googlegroups.com
Well, let's go for it.

I'll plan to be at the NW corner of Grant Park at 1pm on Saturday. I
have brown hair and a beard, and will likely have a gray backpack with
me. My cell number is 503-757-1764 in case anyone gets lost or arrives
late.

David, congratulations on the new house! Your girlfriend would be welcome.

Laurence, hope you're feeling better. Have a great time in Hood River
if you head out that way.

Tony, we only live about 12-15 blocks from each other. I'm just north
of Burnside, near the Fred Meyer. I'd be happy to meet you in Goose
Hollow sometime to discuss the project.

Matt

Tony Pfannenstiel

Oct 13, 2010, 9:54:39 PM10/13/10
to portland...@googlegroups.com
Hey neighbor. Maybe next
week we could hook up if your schedule permits.

Regards, Tony
(sent from iPhone)

John Miller

Oct 14, 2010, 12:32:08 AM10/14/10
to portland...@googlegroups.com
TOP THIS:

This Saturday into Sunday, I'm going to the Cispus Learning Center out
of Randle WA. My family is delivering (donating) a museum quality
enclosed display of 5 cougars. A tom, a female, and three kittens.
Only one like it. My father was a big game hunter. Anyway, he's
gone, and we found a home for the display. After 6-8 years, they will
be moved to a new building at the Chewelah Peak Learning Center and be
there longer than any of us will live.

John

Matt Blair

Oct 15, 2010, 12:18:24 AM10/15/10
to portland...@googlegroups.com
I don't think I'll try to top that. To my knowledge, we have no
cougars at all in my family.

Glad you found a home for them, and good luck with the transport!

Matt