Guinea pigs for adoption!

1 view

Dallas Boyd

Oct 7, 2019, 8:40:25 PM10/7/19
to <poplarheights@googlegroups.com>
Hello, neighbors!

Having recently gotten a new puppy for our children, we want to downsize our menagerie of animals and are looking for a loving home for two guinea pigs. Cuy and Sweater are roughly two years old, love carrots and celery, and are surprisingly funny and affectionate around humans.  The pigs, cage, food, and cage mats are all available for free if anyone wants them for their kids.  Pictures attached.  We'd be happy to deliver the whole package, pigs and all, this weekend.

Hoping we'll find a family with small kids who will enjoy the pigs as much as our kids have.

Thanks,
Dallas Boyd
Pigs.jpg
Cage.jpg