Shreve Road Issues - A few volunteers requested

Keith Callahan

Oct 15, 2019, 4:32:25 PM10/15/19
to Poplar Heights Civic Association

The Shreve Road Working Group is looking to identify a couple of folks from the Poplar Heights and adjoining neighborhoods to serve as a representative for their area.  There is an upcoming meeting on Tuesday, October 22 with a small group to help identify concerns along Shreve Road that will be presented to VDOT.  Please let me - Keith Callahan (kbc...@yahoo.com) - know if you are available and interested in representing PHCA or an adjoining community at this meeting.  I believe Falls Hill, Westwood Park and the Shrevewood PTA are already well represented; we may be lacking people from the neighborhoods closer to Rt 29 on Shreve than those near Rt 7.

Go NATS

---Keith

Molly Patton

Oct 15, 2019, 6:25:00 PM10/15/19
to Keith Callahan, Poplar Heights Civic Association
Keith

Thank you so much sending out this email.

I plan on attending - we live in Poplar Heights, 2 streets up from the pool on Allan Ave.

MP

--
You received this note as a member of the Poplar Heights Civic Association Google Group. To configure your profile, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/poplarheights?hl=en
---

Molly A Patton

Keith Callahan

Oct 15, 2019, 6:57:27 PM10/15/19
to Molly Patton, Poplar Heights Civic Association
I saw you were going.   That’s great.  Trying to get some folks from way down the road!

Please forgive Siri's i-spell errors.

Molly Patton

Oct 15, 2019, 7:01:06 PM10/15/19
to Keith Callahan, Poplar Heights Civic Association
I can try and tap into some neighbors I know further out.

Good points

Thanks again

MP

Rose-Ellen Eastman

Oct 15, 2019, 7:48:27 PM10/15/19
to Molly Patton, Keith Callahan, Poplar Heights Civic Association
Hey there Keith,   I am from ‘way down the road’ in the Shrevewood neighborhood. Thank you for sending this out.  I’ll reach out to the neighbors on our page and hopefully someone can attend and help out.

Rose-Ellen

703-200-2340
www.RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.net
Facebook: Stampin' Up! With Rose-Ellen
Twitter: REEastman

Karen Moya

Oct 15, 2019, 9:31:51 PM10/15/19
to Rose-Ellen Eastman, Molly Patton, Keith Callahan, Poplar Heights Civic Association, Bryant Westcoat, Veronica Arijon, michel...@gmail.com
Adding my friends down shreve....

Karen Moya
Realtor | Property Manager
(301)467-9054 • ka...@tsrhomes.com  Three Stones Residential • www.tsrhomes.com
Keller Williams Realty  Licensed in VA  https://www.facebook.com/Threestonesresidential    https://plus.google.com/105000727992220343187 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-FPAHlOn0dwomF2FNf_Gw  https://www.yelp.com/biz/three-stones-residential-arlington
Message has been deleted