Possibly Abandoned Pick Up Truck

1 view

morge...@cs.com

Feb 27, 2022, 1:37:47 PMFeb 27
to poplar...@googlegroups.com
PHCA Members:

A pick-up truck has been parked for more than one week in our Wieland Place cul-de-sac.  It is a grey Chevy Colorado LT (several years old) with Virginia license plate WWV 7035.  We checked with Fairfax police and they have no report of a vehicle matching that description as being stolen.  It is possible it has been abandoned (there is a lot of debris in the flatbed and the passenger compartment has garbage and junk filling up the entire passenger side of the passenger space - only room for the driver).  Fairfax police stated a vehicle must be in the same place, unmoved and unattended, for a minimum of two weeks for it to be declared an abandoned vehicle, though they can tag it after only a few days of it being in the same spot.  If anyone recognizes the above vehicle description or knows anything about the vehicle, please reply with details of what you know.  Thank you.

Cliff Morgenegg