Parking off season at PHRA

Misa Chin

Oct 1, 2021, 8:34:31 PM10/1/21
to Poplar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Neighbors,

I lived in Poplar Heights for 18 years: 17 as a first time home owner and 1 year when my parents were first time home owners in the seventies! I now live close by in another neighborhood but a little too far to bike to the W&OD from my current home. I have a small group of Scouts that are meeting in the parking lot of PHRA to begin their morning bike ride. Most live in the neighborhood and are riding their bikes there but a few of us need to park our cars somewhere. A member of PHRA and a fellow scout parent suggested we park there. Is this permissible? I know the swim season is over but since it is private property I am not entirely comfortable leaving my car there. I imagine this is a common question. Can anyone shed some light on this matter? Thanks so much!
Misa Chin

PS I understand there is a long waitlist to get onto this listserve. I wonder if anyone know what I need to do to take myself off this list?

Sent from my iPhone