Email confidentiality

Keith Callahan

May 6, 2022, 10:09:46 PM5/6/22
to PHRA Board of Directors, Poplar Heights Google Group

Why am I being spammed by Pros to You Tennis. I don’t recall signing up for weekly emails.

Did you monetize the list of pool members, or otherwise sell or volunteer the PHRA member email list?

I don’t remember granting any such authorization for my email to be shared with third parties.

--

Peace & Regards,

---Keith Callahan

brbla...@gmail.com

May 6, 2022, 10:38:33 PM5/6/22
to Keith Callahan, PHRA Board of Directors, Poplar Heights Google Group
Amen Keith-

Not sure who sold the list.   Also not sure why as a member of PHRA I have to go to third party to do any reservations of something I am a shareholder of.  Sure hope someone has answer for who is responsible for this.  Per the nonstock corporate act, any individual member of board that is acting outside the benefit of the organization is at risk of suit individually on top of suing the board.  Its not readily acted on but if proved a board member is selling info and rights of the whole at their benefit, they’re at risk of individual suit.

Fair warning for who ever is not disclosing contracts to the board and members.  As member we sure would like to know why those contracts are no longer disclosed.  More than one concerned member has asked me to look into.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2022, at 10:09 PM, 'Keith Callahan' via Poplar Heights Civic Association <Poplar...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

--
You received this note as a member of the Poplar Heights Civic Association Google Group. To configure your profile, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/poplarheights?hl=en