Re: [polyphasic] Got questions? Like video?

Message has been deleted

Gmail Paul

Feb 17, 2016, 4:00:26 AM2/17/16
to polyp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the mail!

I am working 60hr week and training for an ironman in August so I have had to give up the polyphasic for the moment.

But still... Everything is awesome...
image1.jpeg

Regards,

Paul S

On 17 Feb 2016, at 03:31, puredoxyk <pure...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey ya'll!  I've been getting a few more emails than I can thoughtfully answer for a little while now, and also getting comfortable with videoconference as a means of conducting meetings.  If I could carve out time to host one, would you be interested?  Any thoughts?  Let me know here:  http://goo.gl/forms/j933BV5BvX

Thanks!  I hope Everything Is Awesome.  :)

PD