Hi, could you tell me what sleeping plan would be best?

elliot charman

Jan 2, 2013, 5:00:28 PM1/2/13
to polyp...@googlegroups.com
When I finish my study I'll be working 9-5 and on friday and saturday potentially staying out till 3ish. What sleeping plan would be most effective for me. Thanks

Zachary Kent

Jan 10, 2013, 12:10:40 AM1/10/13
to polyp...@googlegroups.com
I have had luck with Everyman 3 and a similar schedule to yours.  I have my core sleep from 3 am to 6 am, nap 1 at 8 am (right before work), nap 2 at 12 pm (lunch hour), and nap 3 at 10 pm (after family is in bed).  This schedule has impacted my work and family less and I have found it to be very maintainable.  The gaps between naps are a little odd but it seems to work out OK.  I am  even able to slip the lunchtime nap an hour or so with no impact.

Zach

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:00 PM, elliot charman <elliotc...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I finish my study I'll be working 9-5 and on friday and saturday potentially staying out till 3ish. What sleeping plan would be most effective for me. Thanks

%d

--
Zachary Kent
Web Developer/Consultant