Transitioning advice...

strickvl

Mar 29, 2013, 9:20:52 AM3/29/13
to polyp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd quite like to transition to the Everyman 3 sleep schedule, but I read here (http://www.polyphasicsociety.com/polyphasic-sleep/overviews/everyman/) that it's probably not advisable to just start, but rather to go through other stages before ending up with Everyman.

Any advice from people who've made the transition?

I'm well aware I'll go through 1 or 2 crappy weeks, but surely it's just better to dive straight in?

Alex

Nox

Jun 12, 2013, 5:27:53 AM6/12/13
to polyp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Strickvl,

Did you collect some intel or ressources in transitioning to polyphasic sleep pattern?

I'm interested because I can't afford to take 7-14 days of holidays, thus i would like to follow a transition.

Thanks by advance for your answer,

Nox

Alex Strick van Linschoten

Jun 16, 2013, 1:44:18 PM6/16/13
to polyp...@googlegroups.com
The best will be the new edition of Ubersleep. The author released the table of contents recently and I saw that there was quite a lot on transitioning there. Pre-order your copy online here ubersleepbook.com

Nox

Jul 18, 2013, 4:41:21 AM7/18/13
to polyp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer strickvl!