Problem's with new people joining this group

Christian Kleineidam

Jul 23, 2013, 12:51:18 PM7/23/13
to polyp...@googlegroups.com
Over at LessWrong (http://lesswrong.com/lw/i3c/polyphasic_sleep_support_group/9fic?context=3) there's at the moment an interest in polyphasic sleep.
I posted a link to this group and someone found unable to register for this group.

I tried to verify registration problem with a secondary email address and they seem to be real.
I think it would be good if however control this group looks into making it easy for people to join it.

puredoxyk

Jul 23, 2013, 1:05:08 PM7/23/13
to polyp...@googlegroups.com
Requests need to be approved, and sometimes this takes a little time; sorry.  If they're rejected, it's almost always because someone didn't answer the mandatory question that asks you to verify that you're over 18.

-PD