Upgraded Discussion Forum at SPIE

DC

May 23, 2006, 10:28:18 AM5/23/06
to Polarization
Well, for those of you who have been patiently waiting since the
Polarization Technical Group meeting for postings or email here at
Google Groups, I have some news! SPIE has introduced some new
capability to their discussion forums to make them more usable and
useful to the online community. The functionality has been upgraded so
that it is more or less equivalent to what we discussed at the meeting.
The added benefit is that it is now on the SPIE website and associated
with SPIE.

You may subscribe to the SPIE forum by following this link
http://www.spie.org/app/forums/index.cfm?fuseaction=messages&sectionID=77

or
http://spie.org/app/forums and click on Polarization,

or by going to spie.org, click on Membership, click on Technical
Groups, scroll down to Polarization and click on Discussion Forum,
finally click on subscribe. Note that the confirmation email will
state explicitly your password that you choose, so choose wisely. You
will then be given the following notification options:

1. You can either receive immediate notification via email every time a
new message is posted to this forum.
-OR-
2. You can receive one daily reminder email if any new messages were
posted.

You do not need to be a Technical Group member to sign up for the
discussion forum.

I hope this works for you but definitely let someone on the
Polarization Technical Group committee and / or at SPIE know what you
think.

Regards,
David